Zoo Barcelona is the largest zoo in Catalonia, Spain. It was founded on 14 March 1892 by the mayor of Barcelona, Pere Milà i Camps. The zoo is home to 4,000 animals from more than 400 species, including many threatened and endangered species.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Zoo Barcelona for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Zoo Barcelona For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Zoo Barcelona on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Zoo Barcelona, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Zoo Barcelona app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Zoo Barcelona Andorid App Summary
Under the Communication category on Google Play store, Zoo Barcelona has over 39345 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Ajuntament de Barcelona has developed the Zoo Barcelona and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.2.0.
Until this latest version, Zoo Barcelona has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Sep 3, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Zoo Barcelona on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Zoo Barcelona On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ajuntament de Barcelona|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Zoo Barcelona for PC
– Points of Interest Search: Allows users to locate specific points of interest within the zoo.
– Route: Shows users the path to get to a selected point of interest.
– Play the Zoo Challenge: A game where users answer questions about different points of interests in the zoo.
– Agenda: Shows users the day’s agenda at the zoo with highlights.
– General Information: Provides general information about the zoo.
– Notifications: Alert users of changes or updates to the zoo.
Zoo Barcelona App Overview and Details
The Barcelona Zoo application allows visitors to know their location within the place using GPS to access the following services:
– Points of Interest Search: Allows to know the location of various points of interest as animals, plants, services, access, etc.
– Route: Given the position of the user at the Zoo, the application is able to show the path to get to a selected POI. In addition, the application allows the user to create personalized routes or recommend routes based on the user’s available time.
– Play the Zoo Challenge: Answering the questions that appear in different locations of the enclosure.
In addition, the application offers information about all POIs: animals, plants, monuments, etc., and provides information about the day’s agenda at the Zoo with highlights, which can also be reached with the router.
Finally, the application also includes general information of the Zoo and an alert system through notifications to user
Whats New In this Zoo Barcelona?
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
After thoroughly exploring Zoo Barcelona, it is clear that this world-renowned attraction has something for everyone. With its expansive grounds, informative exhibits, and variety of animals, the zoo provides an enjoyable and educational experience for visitors of all ages. Whether exploring the zoo on your own or taking part in one of the many guided tours, a visit to Zoo Barcelona is sure to be a memorable experience.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Zoo Barcelona of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Zoo Barcelona to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Zoo Barcelona and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Zoo Barcelona. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Zoo Barcelona.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.