Yang is a beautiful Siamese cat who was abandoned by her previous family. Fortunately, she was rescued by a kind-hearted woman and now lives with her and her two other cats. Yang is the most playful of the three cats and loves to chase her toys around the house. She is also very affectionate and loves to cuddle up with her human companions.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Yang The Cat for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Yang The Cat For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Yang The Cat on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Yang The Cat, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Yang The Cat app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Yang The Cat Andorid App Summary
Under the Personalization category on Google Play store, Yang The Cat has over 15488 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. apofiss has developed the Yang The Cat and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.1.3.
Until this latest version, Yang The Cat has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Mar 27, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Yang The Cat on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Yang The Cat On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Yang The Cat for PC
1. Yang is an animated and interactive cat on your home screen!
2. You can pet and comfort him while he purrs, meows and even sleeps!
3. Change conditions from calm and snowy to bright or even spooky Halloween-ish!
4. Customize Yang in many ways – lots of options and accessories to play with – hats, glasses, necklaces, eye colors and other details to change!
5. Theres is a known rare bug like flying head and pupils.
6. Also not all devices are 100% compatible because of old graphical engine used for app.
Yang The Cat App Overview and Details
Yang The Cat is animated and interactive cat on your home screen!
You can pet and comfort him while he purrs, meows and even sleeps! Change conditions from calm and snowy to bright or even spooky Halloween-ish! Customize Yang in many ways – lots of options and accessories to play with – hats, glasses, necklaces, eye colors and other details to change!
Theres is a known rare bug like flying head and pupils. Also not all devices are 100% compatible because of old graphical engine used for app.
Whats New In this Yang The Cat?
* Sound bug on closing app (very rare)
* Some textures resized to fit on screen
* Some changes in Settings screen UI (updated ad banner)
Yang is an amazing cat that has brought a lot of joy to my life. She is always playful and happy, and her purring is so soothing. I can’t imagine my life without her!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Yang The Cat of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Yang The Cat to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Yang The Cat and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Yang The Cat. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Yang The Cat.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.