XVIEW is a graphical toolkit for the X Window System. It provides facilities for drawing and manipulating graphical objects, and for managing windows and user input.
XVIEW is used by a variety of applications, including window managers, image viewers, and text editors.
The technical specifications of the XVIEW for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
XVIEW Andorid App Summary
XVIEW was developed by jameswang1314 and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download XVIEW from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of XVIEW is 1.1_20200817 on Play store with total users of 2895. The XVIEW app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the XVIEW is Aug 17, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the XVIEW on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
XVIEW App Overview and Details
includes the following features:
– Remotely view and control Dashcam.
– Download Video from Dashcam.
– Parameter setting of Dashcam
Features of XVIEW for PC
1. Remotely view and control Dashcam.
2. Download Video from Dashcam.
3. Parameter setting of Dashcam.
4. Real-time video.
5. Playback video.
6. Video sharing.
7. Upload video to cloud.
8. WiFi connection.
9. HDMI output.
10. GPS function.
How To Install & Download XVIEW For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the XVIEW for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the XVIEW.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for XVIEW on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the XVIEW and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the XVIEW on your computer right away.
|App Name:||XVIEW On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this XVIEW?
XVIEW is a powerful application that allows users to view and manage their files. It is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it a valuable tool. XVIEW is a great choice for users who need a reliable and versatile file viewer.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the XVIEW on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This XVIEW to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for XVIEW and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the XVIEW. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the XVIEW.