Worms 2: Armageddon is a turn-based artillery game developed by Team17 and part of the Worms series. It was first released on July 1, 2010. The game features up to four teams of up to eight worms each, battling it out in a turn-based environment. The game includes a campaign mode, as well as various multiplayer modes.
The latest Worms 2: Armageddon for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Worms 2: Armageddon Andorid App Summary
Team 17 Digital Limited has developed the Worms 2: Armageddon for Android. You can find it under the Strategy category on Play Store. Since its inception, Worms 2: Armageddon has got over 1295274+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 2.1.781142
The latest update of Worms 2: Armageddon is Jan 18, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Worms 2: Armageddon App Overview and Details
9/10 – “It’s brilliant to see such a celebrated series treated respectfully on Android. Worms 2: Armageddon is the real deal”, AppStorm
8/10 – Silver Award – “If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you”, Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
Features of Worms 2: Armageddon for PC
dance. You can also create your own unique flag
• Full Facebook integration – share your accomplishments, invite friends to play online and more!
• Test your skills in the Minesweeper-inspired Puzzle Mode
1. Online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
2. Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
3. New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
4. Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
5. Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance
6. Full Facebook integration
7. Test your skills in the Minesweeper-inspired Puzzle Mode
8. 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
9. Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
10. Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
Install “Worms 2: Armageddon” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Worms 2: Armageddon on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Worms 2: Armageddon on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Worms 2: Armageddon and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Worms 2: Armageddon as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Worms 2: Armageddon On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Team 17 Digital Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Worms 2: Armageddon?
Bug fixes and improvements
Thanks for being a loyal fan and playing Worms 2: Armageddon. We’re always listening so please feel free to send any issues to email@example.com or tweet us your comments to @Team17Ltd. If you like Worms 2: Armageddon please consider leaving a review. Thanks!
I would recommend this game to anyone who likes strategy games. The game is challenging and there is a lot of replay value. The graphics are good and the sound effects are great.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Worms 2: Armageddon for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Worms 2: Armageddon Reviews
Long time Worms fan since the early nineties. I play this game at least once or twice a day. It’s my go to for when I need to kill some time. Worms 2 is a great combination of strategy, violence, and the need to be creative. I love it! Unfortunately, since the last update, the game freezes up after one match. Please fix this. Was 5 stars, now 2.
A great game that desperately needs an update. The controls are useless and the crashes are often. There is usually a second of input lag, but it’s often more. The fact that they are still charging money for this game should be criminal. Either make it work with modern hardware or take it off the market
Love having this throwback game available on mobile! A big bug is that several campaign levels from 19-30 will crash whenever a particular computer worm begins its turn without having been hit. If a specific worm starts w/ its default location/health, the app crashes. The user must remember which worm triggers it, and hit that worm before its turn. Another bug that affects gameplay is that movements (walk, jump, backflip) are compromised at the map edges. Easy to kill your worm accidentally
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. Worse game I’ve ever paid money for. The control are horrible. There is no aiming your rockets and grenades. The aiming is horrible. Yet the NPCs aim is extremely accurate when it comes to blowing you up. This games controls have to be the poorest design ever to be programmed. And it is an extremely simple game so the controls should not be so hard to use.
I loved this game as a kid and still love playing it on console. The controls on this version are so laggy and unresponsive that it makes it impossible to play. Save your money. I’m on a galaxy S10 so it’s not a hardware issue causing the horrible, clunky, non responsive controls.
I really love the worms games, have played them on and off over the years. I had Google rewards to spend and I thought this would be a great purchase, sadly it’s a bit of a waste though. As reviewers before me have said the controls make this unplayable. Walking left to right it’s near impossible. You tend to just jump and then end up in the wrong place or jumping off the side or into a mine or simply running out of time. A key as to what each weapon icon is would also help.
I loved original worms on my PC. But this mobile version is awful. I mean, it resembles the original game, but it’s hardly enjoyable on the touch screen and isn’t worth any money. The gameplay in disgusting and non-intuitive, could be much better. No wonder though, the last update was in 2014! I’m disappointed in the purchase and regretting about my $6.
its a great game. i could play it for hours. the only problem is that it lags on my samsung tablet, which is brand new. which causes the game to misread the controls im putting in, so instead of a back jump (double tap), it wont read the 2nd tap and will jump forward, or it wont read releasing your finger off the fire button quick enough, so you end up over shooting. apart from the lagging, the control are pretty decent. just a shame it doesnt work properly
Fun and nostalgic, reminding me of Worms: Armageddon, until you reach level 19 of the campaign where the game crashes too frequently for it to be playable. Having seen plenty of reviews with similar experiences, I would have hoped this would have been fixed by now. Unfortunate. I will rate it higher if these game-breaking bugs are fixed.
Loved the original worms and this looked great to start with, but the controls make the game unplayable. Sometimes when you tap the screen your worm jumps, other times he will walk, and other times he does nothing at all. Press and hold and he will walk… except for sometimes he does nothing at all, and it doesn’t even matter where you tap, your worm seems to just randomly pick a direction and walk that way, meaning he will just walk/jump off a cliff for no reason. £3.99 wasted.
We refer the ownership of This Worms 2: Armageddon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Worms 2: Armageddon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Worms 2: Armageddon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Worms 2: Armageddon.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.