The World Solitaire Championship is an annual event that attracts the best solitaire players from around the globe. The competition is fierce and the winner takes home a cash prize and the title of World Solitaire Champion.
The latest World Solitaire for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
World Solitaire Andorid App Summary
mobirix has developed the World Solitaire for Android. You can find it under the Card category on Play Store. Since its inception, World Solitaire has got over 1248194+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.36
The latest update of World Solitaire is Mar 23, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
World Solitaire App Overview and Details
World Solitaire is the best solitaire card games available for free.
Crisp, clean visual design was mated to a classic card game.
3 kinds of games are all composed of classic solitaire and Stage mode.
Adults and children spend a good time with all the World Solitaire!
– Klondike Solitaire card Chapter deals
– FreeCell, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire to play a single app
– Diverse and unique stage
– Multiplayer to confront the world
– Leaderboards, achievements, friend Support
– Support Autocomplete
– Unlimited hint
– Tablet and smartphone support
Start off your best solitaire that you can enjoy from smartphones and tablets now
Features of World Solitaire for PC
1. Klondike Solitaire card Chapter deals
2. FreeCell, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire to play a single app
3. Diverse and unique stage
4. Multiplayer to confront the world
5. Leaderboards, achievements, friend Support
6. Support Autocomplete
7. Unlimited hint
8. Tablet and smartphone support
9. Start off your best solitaire that you can enjoy from smartphones and tablets now
10. Homepage: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=4864673505117639552
Install “World Solitaire” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the World Solitaire on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the World Solitaire app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install World Solitaire.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||World Solitaire On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this World Solitaire?
The World Solitaire app is a great way to pass the time and relieve boredom. It is also a great way to improve your Solitaire skills. The app is easy to use and has a lot of different levels to keep you challenged. I would recommend this app to anyone who enjoys playing Solitaire.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the World Solitaire for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent World Solitaire Reviews
Playing Klondike, noted at the end I couldn’t win because there was a card missing–there was one card I couldn’t turn, so that meant that either a 9 of spades or a 2 of clubs was missing from the deck of cards. I play this and spider solitare a lot, at least 6 to 7 times a day, maybe 20 minutes or more at a tme. Please fix the computer glij. I don’t like the updated version. Thanks.
Solid app for playing free cell which is what I used it for. Went through all the 400 or so stages which were fun and challenging after the first 100 to 150 levels which are pretty easy. They haven’t updated new levels since I’ve had the app so thats unfortunate
Generally an easy game to play, challenging, but easy. Ads normally run as a banner, or pop up at end of a game.
I like this game better than any solitaire game. BUT I DO NOT LIKE YOUR ADS. I find them vulgar and inappropriate.
I love this one! I have been playing it for last one year and I have completed all the stages in all the categories. This game keeps my mind provoked to problem solving. I highly recommend this app.
A pretty basic solitaire collection game. Please add various card back designs and themes. Also, a shuffle feature would be appreciated!
Lovely game but hate being forced to watch ads after every single game. Going to stick with my less impressive BUT ADS FREE game.
I love it better than my old world solitaire game that I had yesterday. This one is more gameful, meaning I love it better than all the other Solitaire games that I ever had. Thank you Google Play.
Used to be good. Now add covers most of cards which makes the game unplayable.
Shamefully game I achieved 30 star but u not give 500 xp And one thing U give target of 1200 and reward just 500xp 🖐️ shame on u what a stupid thing U hang game and many more reason Bakwas.
We refer the ownership of This World Solitaire to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for World Solitaire and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the World Solitaire. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the World Solitaire.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.