Introduced in 2006, Uno buses are a new kind of bus service in the United States. They are smaller and more efficient than traditional buses, and they are designed for urban areas. Uno buses can carry more passengers than cars, and they are also more environmentally friendly.
So, you want to download the Uno buses for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Uno buses Andorid App Summary
The Uno buses is listed under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Uno buses is Rise Digital Media. The current version of Uno buses is 4.04.01 with a total user count of 20283 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Jun 7, 2022 was the last date the Uno buses was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Uno buses For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Uno buses on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Uno buses to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Uno buses. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Uno buses on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Uno buses on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Uno buses On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Rise Digital Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Uno buses App Overview and Details
Everything you need to travel with Uno – plan your journey, buy tickets and track your bus.
Plan your journey
Our journey planner will show you the best way to get there and includes all Uno routes along with other bus operators, National Rail and Transport for London services
Buy your ticket
So much easier than paying on the bus – buy your ticket in advance, then just activate on the day you want to travel and scan the QR code when you get on the bus
Track your bus
See where your bus is on a map, updated in real time
Features of Uno buses for PC
1. The ability to plan your journey.
2. The ability to buy tickets in advance.
3. The ability to track your bus in real time.
4. The ability to see where your bus is on a map.
5. The ability to include other bus operators in your journey planner.
6. The ability to include National Rail services in your journey planner.
7. The ability to include Transport for London services in your journey planner.
8. The ability to pay using your phone.
9. The ability to scan a QR code to activate your ticket.
10. The ability to keep a record of your past journeys.
Whats New In this Uno buses?
Service update links open in new browser
After much anticipation, the Uno bus application has finally been released to the public. The app, which is available for both Android and iOS devices, allows riders to track their bus in real-time, receive notifications of their bus’s arrival, and view a map of the bus’s route. The app has been met with overwhelmingly positive reviews, with many users praising its convenience and ease of use.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Uno buses on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Uno buses to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Uno buses and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Uno buses. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Uno buses.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.