TubePocket is a new video pocket mode that helps you watch videos on your phone with better quality and less data usage. TubePocket automatically determines the best quality video to play based on your network and phone settings. You can also choose to watch videos in low or high quality. TubePocket also includes a data usage meter to help you keep track of your data usage.
This article is all about helping you get to know the TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! on your computer.
|App Name:||TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Antonio Cirielli|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! in the Tools category. You can download and install TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! on your Android phone from there. Antonio Cirielli is the developer of TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! who made this app.
1.1.1 is the latest version of TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 910. Plus, you’ll see that TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of TubePocket: Video pocket Mode!, which is May 15, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! for PC
1. Prevents accidental touches on your device’s display while it is in your pocket.
2. Works with any website or app that you want to use.
3. Keeps your device’s screen from turning off while it is in your pocket.
4. Is very simple to use.
5. Is very discreet so that no one will know that you are using it.
6. Works with any type of device.
7. Is completely free to use.
8. Comes with a very user-friendly interface.
9. Is constantly being updated with the latest features and technologies.
10. Is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to keep their device safe from accidental touches.
TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! App Overview and Details
This app was made from my personal needs of listen to web or various app video podcasts while waiting in a long and boring tile with my smartphone in my pocket staying sure that I don’t get accidental touches on the display.
How it works?
Actually what this app does is very simple:
Every time that proximity sensor of your device (ex. the one that turns screen off when you’re talking to phone) gets covered, it shows a transparent screen to prevent accidental touches of the display!
How can be used?
Let’s say that you have your device in your pocket and you want to listen to your favourite music or podcast on some website, once the phone gets in your pocket it shows the transparent screen and makes sure you don’t press some buttons or perform some unexpected actions!
Whats New In this TubePocket: Video pocket Mode!?
TubePocket is the perfect video pocket mode application! With TubePocket, you can watch your favorite videos offline without worrying about data usage. TubePocket is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
That’s it! That’s how you download TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TubePocket: Video pocket Mode! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the TubePocket: Video pocket Mode!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TubePocket: Video pocket Mode!.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.