In the business world, time is money. TimePercentNotes is an app that helps business professionals track and manage their time more efficiently. It’s a powerful, yet easy to use app that lets users record the time they spend on each task, project, or meeting. TimePercentNotes also helps users track their progress and stay on schedule. It’s the perfect app for busy business professionals who need to stay organized and on track.
We will help you download the TimePercentNotes – Memos for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install TimePercentNotes – Memos on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install TimePercentNotes – Memos on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for TimePercentNotes – Memos on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the TimePercentNotes – Memos as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||TimePercentNotes – Memos On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
TimePercentNotes – Memos Andorid App Summary
SuperBear is the developer of the TimePercentNotes – Memos, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the TimePercentNotes – Memos from them is 25.0 with over 610 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the TimePercentNotes – Memos is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the TimePercentNotes – Memos is Aug 8, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the TimePercentNotes – Memos on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
TimePercentNotes – Memos App Overview and Details
★ Show the notifications with notes, memos or your goals.
★ Show the notifications with the following info:
．Day to now percentage
．Week to now percentage
．Month to now percentage
．Season to now percentage
．Year to now percentage
▲ If the notifications cannot be displayed correctly, please check the following items:
● Notification settings and related permissions.
● Auto-Start setting.
● Battery saving settings.
▲ According to the power saving design of some hardware manufacturers, when the application is not used in the foreground, the refresh of the notification content may be delayed, ranging from several minutes to tens of minutes.
▲ Because some functions (such as feedback, advertisement display) require internet connection, so users who newly install the app from today (2021-3-20) will not be able to use while it is closed.
◆ Banner Ads：Display at the bottom of most pages.
◆ Interstitial Ads：Every 2-4 minutes of usage time, it will be displayed when switching pages or rotating the screen. The content and volume control, and the closing steps are determined by the third-party platform.
Features of TimePercentNotes – Memos for PC
1. Show notifications with notes, memos, or goals.
2. Show the notifications with the following information:
-Day to now percentage
-Week to now percentage
-Month to now percentage
-Season to now percentage
-Year to now percentage
3. If the notifications cannot be displayed correctly, please check the following items:
-Notification settings and related permissions.
-Battery saving settings.
4. According to the power saving design of some hardware manufacturers, when the application is not used in the foreground, the refresh of the notification content may be delayed, ranging from several minutes to tens of minutes.
5. Because some functions (such as feedback, advertisement display) require internet connection, so users who newly install the app from today (2021-3-20) will not be able to use while it is closed.
6. Banner Ads：Display at the bottom of most pages.
7. Interstitial Ads：Every 2-4 minutes of usage time, it will be displayed when switching pages or rotating the screen. The content and volume control, and the closing steps are determined by the third-party platform.
Whats New In this TimePercentNotes – Memos?
Added prompt windows before full-page ads play
Overall, I really enjoyed using the TimePercentNotes – Memos application. It was a great way to keep track of my time and what I was working on. I liked the fact that I could see what percentage of my time was spent on different tasks and that I could easily create and edit memos. The only thing I didn’t like was that I couldn’t view my data in a graph or table. Overall, I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep track of
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the TimePercentNotes – Memos? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This TimePercentNotes – Memos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TimePercentNotes – Memos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the TimePercentNotes – Memos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TimePercentNotes – Memos.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.