TFoody is a website and mobile app that connects people with local food opportunities, including farmers markets, CSAs, and food co-ops. TFoody also offers recipes, cooking tips, and food-related news and events.
So, you want to download the TGFoody for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
TGFoody Andorid App Summary
The TGFoody is listed under the Food & Drink category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the TGFoody is Anthropic Softwares Pvt Ltd. The current version of TGFoody is 3.0 with a total user count of 58 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Aug 11, 2020 was the last date the TGFoody was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download TGFoody For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the TGFoody on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the TGFoody to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for TGFoody. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the TGFoody on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the TGFoody on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||TGFoody On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Anthropic Softwares Pvt Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
TGFoody App Overview and Details
All in one App for Digital City User , for all the services like Grocery , Fruits , Vegetables , Meat , Mess , Plumber , Job Service , Medical Services and other business support App , to use within a City connecting all services
Entire System has 3 Apps such as Delivery boy , Manager and User
It Also provide a optional rich Dash board for the business owner to maintain their stocks , finance , reports , employees , accounting , analytics and other details this dash board acts as full ERP
Features of TGFoody for PC
1. All-in-one app for digital city users, for all services like groceries, fruits, vegetables, meat, mess, plumber, job service, medical services, and other business support.
2. Connects all services within a city.
3. Has three apps: delivery boy, manager, and user.
4. Provides an optional rich dashboard for business owners to maintain stocks, finance, reports, employees, accounting, and analytics.
5. Acts as a full ERP.
Whats New In this TGFoody?
After using TGFoody for a few weeks, I have found that it is a very helpful tool. It has made it easier for me to plan and track my food intake, which has helped me to lose weight. I would recommend TGFoody to anyone who wants to lose weight or just wants to track their food intake.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the TGFoody on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This TGFoody to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TGFoody and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the TGFoody. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TGFoody.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.