Telugu Calendar 2022 is the latest edition of Telugu Calendar which is released by Telugu Calendar Panchangam Committee. It is the official calendar of Telugu people which is followed throughout the Telugu speaking states of India. The calendar consists of all the important festivals, holidays and other events which are celebrated in Telugu states.
The Telugu Calendar 2022 is released with all the necessary corrections and amendments. The calendar is published in both online and offline versions. The online version of the calendar is released in PDF format which can be downloaded from the official website of the committee. The offline version of the calendar is released in book format which can be purchased from the bookstores.
The Telugu Calendar 2022 is
The technical specifications of the Telugu Calendar 2022 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Telugu Calendar 2022 Andorid App Summary
Telugu Calendar 2022 was developed by Home Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Telugu Calendar 2022 from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Telugu Calendar 2022 is 6.0.39 on Play store with total users of 402535. The Telugu Calendar 2022 app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Telugu Calendar 2022 is Dec 25, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Telugu Calendar 2022 on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Telugu Calendar 2022 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Telugu Calendar 2022 using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Telugu Calendar 2022 on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Telugu Calendar 2022 here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Telugu Calendar 2022 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Home Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Dec 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Telugu Calendar 2022 for PC
the phone settings, if you see Telugu Calendar 2022 under Battery Optimization or Performance enhancer, please disable it. Otherwise you will not be getting any notifications from the app.
Telugu Calendar 2022 App Overview and Details
Telugu Calendar 2022 is an offline calendar application for telugu people to view daily panchangam. This app can also be used to add important events such as birthdays and anniversaries.
It displays Tidi, Nakshatram, Rahukalam, Yamagandam, Dhurmuhurtham etc.,.
It works with no internet connection as it has all the data stored in the app itself.
1. Calendar screen
a) View of Masam, Paksham, Ayanam, Tidi, Nakshatram, Rahu kalam, Dhurmuhurtham, Varjyam and Amrutakalm for the date selected.
b) Highlights festivals in red color.
c) Marks events if any.
d) Highlights full moon day (Pournami) and no moon day(Amavasya) for each month.
2. Festivals screen
a) View all the festivals of years 2021 and 2022
b) Search for the festival.
3. Good days screen
a) View the auspicious days for muhurthas in 2021 and 2022
b) Tabs for Naming ceremony, Buying Vehicle, Marriage, House warming ceremony muhurthas.
4. Events Screen
Shows all the birthdays and anniversary events and notes if any.
5. Notifications for daily panchangam, festivals, special days, ekadasi, pournami, amavasya and for events.
6. View the calendar in your favorite theme color.
This feature is enabled only for the Android OS 5.0 and above. The OS versions below lollipop can view the calendar in default green color theme.
7. Panchangam Widget Support
Note: steps to get the widget on your device home screen
1. First touch and hold the blank available space on your home screen
2. Select the Widgets option from the menu that you can see on the screen
3. Now touch and hold the Telugu Calendar 2022 widget from the widgets list.
4. Drag it to any open space on one of your home screens.
Note: If the App is not showing notification alerts please check whether the device is set for Battery Optimization or Performance enhancer. Means in some device models Android OS can kill the apps or put to sleep while the app is not in use to enhance phone performance. So from Settings –> Apps [this is depends on the manufacturer], allow “Telugu Calendar 2022” app to run in the background or won’t be put to sleep.
#Telugu Calendar 2022
Whats New In this Telugu Calendar 2022?
2022 panchangam with updated festivals
Telugu Calendar 2022 application is a useful tool for people in India. It provides information about the date, month, year, and festival. The application is easy to use and helps people to plan their activities.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Telugu Calendar 2022 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Telugu Calendar 2022 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Telugu Calendar 2022 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Telugu Calendar 2022. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Telugu Calendar 2022.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.