Teledoktor is a Swedish telemedicine company that offers healthcare services over the internet. The company was founded in 2009 by Claes Hultman and Anders Eriksson. Teledoktor has a network of over 1,000 healthcare professionals who offer services such as online consultations, diagnostic tests, and prescription services. The company has over 350,000 users and has been featured in magazines such as Forbes, Wired, and Veckans Affärer.
Our goal is to help you get the Teledok for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Teledok Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Teledok is Mattafix and they’ve done a great job at keeping Teledok simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Teledok under Health & Fitness of Play Store. Teledok’s latest version is 1.71 with an impressive user base of over 688. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Teledok.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Teledok is Nov 25, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Teledok on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Teledok App Overview and Details
In this new Industrial Revolution, where technology becomes embedded within society and even the human body, Teledok is the mobile app that allows you as patient to contact your personal doctor, securely, right from your mobile app..
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO YOUR DOCTOR FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME, OR WHEN YOU ON HOLIDAY, THROUGH A TELEMEDICINE PLATFORM, AND RECIEVE HELP FOR SOME OF YOUR MEDICAL NEEDS.
Through TELEDOK YOU WILL BE ABLE AND ALLOW TO:
• Conveniently connect with your doctor, from any place where proper connectivity is available, via your mobile phone or tablet.
• You may ask questions regarding your medical problem and receive health advice from your personal doctor.
• Receive care wherever you are right from your phone or tablet.
• A diagnosis can be made in certain circumstances.
• Prescriptions can be issued.
• Referrals can be made in certain situations.
The TELEDOK app will:
• Give you as patient peace of mind of having the right to call a qualified, experienced medical doctor.
• Give perfect convenience from your home, work or holiday destination.
• Allow you to contact your doctor from anywhere and anytime.
• Give needed advice through technology when your doctor is fully booked and you cannot get an appointment.
• Help you to avoid overcrowded waiting rooms and long waiting times.
• Save your time and effort in receiving medical answers or advice from your telemedicine doctor.
• Give you medical healthcare at a lower cost than a physical consultation.
• Help you to manage your health even better by receiving reminders of follow-ups to renew chronic prescriptions.
• Start building your own VIRTUAL MEDICAL RECORD.
This TELEDOK app cannot and will not:
• Replace ALL physical consultations with your doctor.
• Be of help in ALL your healthcare situations.
This TELEDOK app will allow you to make convenient payments for services rendered:
• Immediately after the consultation is ended.
• By connecting with the doctor you agree to a payment through your app.
TELEDOK fees are:
• R50.00 per family per month.
• R120.00 per consultation.
• R200.00 per consultation that ends with a prescription.
• R300.00 for your after hours call.
TELEDOK has no arrangements with any medical aid.
TELEDOK WANTS TO BE YOUR DOCTOR FROM A DISTANCE
Features of Teledok for PC
• Via an installment plan.
1. Teledok allows you to connect to your doctor from the comfort of your home or while on holiday.
2. You can ask questions and receive health advice from your personal doctor.
3. You can receive care from your doctor right from your phone or tablet.
4. In certain circumstances, a diagnosis can be made.
5. Prescriptions can be issued.
6. Referrals can be made in certain situations.
7. Teledok gives you peace of mind in knowing that you have the right to contact a qualified, experienced medical doctor.
8. Teledok is perfect for people who are unable to get an appointment with their doctor.
9. Teledok is a more affordable option than a physical consultation.
10. Teledok helps you to manage your health by providing reminders of follow-ups and renewing prescriptions.
Whats New In this Teledok?
Download & Install Teledok For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Teledok app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Teledok app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Teledok will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Teledok on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Teledok On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Nov 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Overall, Teledok is a great application that can help users keep track of their work and personal life. The application is very user-friendly and easy to navigate, which makes it a great choice for people who are looking for a convenient way to keep track of their tasks.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Teledok for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Teledok, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Teledok to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Teledok and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Teledok. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Teledok.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.