If you’re looking for a versatile and user-friendly audio recorder, Take 5 is the perfect app for you. With Take 5, you can record and save voice memos, lectures, interviews, and more. The app also allows you to share your recordings via email, text message, or social media. Take 5 is available for free on the App Store.
The latest Take 5 App for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Take 5 App Andorid App Summary
CoCreations has developed the Take 5 App for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, Take 5 App has got over 337+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 0.1.8
The latest update of Take 5 App is Oct 29, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Take 5 App App Overview and Details
The genuine Take 5 App offers :
* The take 5 can be completed offline, you don’t need to have an internet connection to do the checklist
* You can customise the checklist templates to exactly suit your business
* All completed checklist data is stored securely in the cloud
* Standard and customised reporting is available to suit your needs
* QR codes you can put up on site for staff to scan
Features of Take 5 App for PC
-The app can be completed offline.
-You can customise the checklist templates to suit your specific needs.
-All completed checklist data is stored securely in the cloud.
-Standard and customised reporting is available to suit your needs.
-QR codes can be generated for staff to scan.
Install “Take 5 App” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Take 5 App on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Take 5 App on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Take 5 App and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Take 5 App as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Take 5 App On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Take 5 App?
Fix app icon
Take 5 is the perfect app for busy people who need a break. It offers five-minute mini-breaks that can be used to relax, rejuvenate, and refocus. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit each person’s needs. It’s the perfect way to take a break from work, school, or everyday life.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Take 5 App for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Take 5 App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Take 5 App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Take 5 App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Take 5 App.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.