SwineApp is an iPhone application that helps pork producers track their production data and benchmark their performance against other producers. The app also provides access to industry news, weather information, and market prices.
We will help you download the SwineApp for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install SwineApp on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the SwineApp on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the SwineApp, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the SwineApp, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the SwineApp appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the SwineApp by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the SwineApp on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||SwineApp On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ICAR-NRC on Pig|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2018|
|Get it On:|
SwineApp Andorid App Summary
ICAR-NRC on Pig is the developer of the SwineApp, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the SwineApp from them is 2.0.1 with over 15993 users under the hood. With a 3.7 rating, the SwineApp is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the SwineApp is Aug 30, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the SwineApp on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
SwineApp App Overview and Details
Animal husbandry is an important sub-sector of agriculture in India and among various livestock sector; piggery is the sector that directly influences the socio-economic status of the rural poor, more particularly the tribal population of the country as it acts as an insurance coverage for the economically downtrodden and socially weaker section of the society. Pig production in India has enormous potential to upscale the economics of rural masses of the country due to its high fecundity, good feed conversion efficiency, shorter generation interval and relatively smaller space requirement.
This mobile app is developed covering the following aspects of pig husbandry practices to deliberate the latest technical knowhow for farmers and entrepreneurs.
• Importance of pig farming
• Breeds of pig
• Selection and Breeding plan of pig farm
• Reproduction in pig
• Management of pig
• Feeding for pig
• Housing for pig
• Ameliorative measure for climatic stress
• Diseases of pig
• Health calendar for Pig
• Transportation of pig
• Routine farm activities
• Biosecurity guidelines of pig farm
• Integrated pig farming
• Slaughter management
• Waste disposal
• Record keeping
• Traceability in Pig Value Chain
• Formulation of efficient piggery project
• Availability of improved pig germplasm
Good News !! Hindi Version Of Swine App is Released!!Check it out–>
Features of SwineApp for PC
• The app covers a wide range of topics related to pig husbandry, making it a valuable resource for farmers and entrepreneurs.
• The app covers topics such as the importance of pig farming, different breeds of pigs, reproductive management, feeding, housing, and more.
• The app also includes a section on biosecurity guidelines and traceability in the pig value chain.
• The app is available in both English and Hindi.
• The app is free to download and use.
Whats New In this SwineApp?
Welcome to Refurbished version Release of SwineApp
Wish you a Bug Free Experience.
SwineApp is a great application for farmers to use to manage their swine production. The application is easy to use and has many features that farmers will find helpful. SwineApp is a great tool for farmers to use to improve their swine production.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the SwineApp? Let us know!
Recent SwineApp Reviews
Im impressed, really good app, it have a lot of information, and all the details.. definitely 5 start. Can you translate it in Spanish.. i could literally send to 20 of my family members in the Caribbean island.
Fantastic! Easy language to understand; short, clear and precise.
A very handy app for ready reference and guidance. Contains all the basic information for a beginner farmer.
Very good app and I recommend all farmers to download. Only little work to be done on it.
Very informative. All my friends are requested to study thoroughly to gain some knowledge.
Highly informative. Content well organized and easily readable. It will be very useful to pig farmers and prospective entrepreneurs
App has good for knowledge but there is no information about pig framing information like admission,date time other information.i have official which was busy for last 10 days.App is not useful for newly training person add more details in your app.If i will get information i will thank ful to you.
Very good app. Gives detailed information on pig farming….accompanied by pictures. Big-up to the developers.👍
Its a very good app i have come across so far concerning swine…keep up the good work guys…next time bring some other great apps concerning poultry, cattle, goats😂😂😂😂
All the information are good but it will be perfect if can be more elaborated..
We refer the ownership of This SwineApp to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SwineApp and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the SwineApp. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SwineApp.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.