There’s something about Splendour in the Grass that just feels right. Maybe it’s the way the festival seems to perfectly capture the laid-back, Aussie summer spirit. Or maybe it’s the lineup, which always features an impressive mix of international and homegrown talent.
Whatever it is, Splendour in the Grass is one of the most popular festivals in the country, and it’s not hard to see why. With its lush setting in Byron Bay, amazing food and drinks, and world-class music lineup, Splendour in the Grass is the perfect way to spend a summer weekend.
Our goal is to help you get the Splendour in the Grass for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Splendour in the Grass Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Splendour in the Grass is App Majik and they’ve done a great job at keeping Splendour in the Grass simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Splendour in the Grass under Music & Audio of Play Store. Splendour in the Grass’s latest version is 2.2.6 with an impressive user base of over 25639. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Splendour in the Grass.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Splendour in the Grass is Jul 17, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Splendour in the Grass on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Splendour in the Grass App Overview and Details
THE OFFICIAL SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS APP.
North Byron Parklands, Fri 22, Sat 23 & Sun 24 July, 2022. For official Splendour info visit the website at: www.splendourinthegrass.com
Download (or update) the Splendour in the Grass mobile app to stay connected before, during and after the event.
· Buy Tickets
· Full Artist Line Up Info
· Event News, Info & FAQs
· Planner, Playing Times & Maps
· Social Media Connect
Features of Splendour in the Grass for PC
– The ability to buy tickets
– Full artist line-up information
– Event news, information and FAQs
– A planner in order to create a personal schedule
– Playing times and maps of the event
– Social media connections in order to connect with other attendees
Whats New In this Splendour in the Grass?
Added food and market reviews
Download & Install Splendour in the Grass For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Splendour in the Grass app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Splendour in the Grass app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Splendour in the Grass will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Splendour in the Grass on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Splendour in the Grass On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||App Majik|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Thank you for considering me for the opportunity to attend Splendour in the Grass. This experience would be a dream come true for me.
I am passionate about music and have been attending music festivals for as long as I can remember. Splendour in the Grass is the perfect festival for me, as it features a diverse lineup of both Australian and international acts.
I am confident that I would contribute positively to the festival goer experience, and would be a respectful
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Splendour in the Grass for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Splendour in the Grass, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Splendour in the Grass to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Splendour in the Grass and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Splendour in the Grass. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Splendour in the Grass.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.