Secure Flashlight is an app that provides a secure, encrypted connection between your phone and the flashlight app. This connection ensures that your data is safe and secure, and cannot be accessed by anyone else.
The technical specifications of the Secure Flashlight for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Secure Flashlight Andorid App Summary
Secure Flashlight was developed by Syrupy and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Secure Flashlight from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Secure Flashlight is 1.0.140 on Play store with total users of 656. The Secure Flashlight app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Secure Flashlight is Aug 13, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Secure Flashlight on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Secure Flashlight For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Secure Flashlight using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Secure Flashlight on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Secure Flashlight here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Secure Flashlight On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Secure Flashlight for PC
1) No camera permission required.
2) No other unnecessary permissions.
3) Light and dark themes.
4) Strobe with configurable interval or on-off durations.
5) Multi-flashlight support for devices with more than one flashlight.
6) Use multiple flashlights simultaneously at the same time.
7) Simple and easy to use.
8) Fast, small, and lightweight.
9) No bloat/unnecessary features.
10) Clean and simple user interface.
Secure Flashlight App Overview and Details
Secure Flashlight is a flashlight/torch app without the unnecessary camera permission (unlike other flashlight apps), with a clean, beautiful, and simple user interface.☀️
Without the unnecessary camera permission, you can be sure that only the flashlight is being used.🙈
Equipped with features found in other flashlight apps such as strobe, and features not commonly found in other flashlight apps such as multi-flashlight support if your device has more than one flashlights (for example, back flash and front flash)!
⭐️ No camera permission (and therefore no access to camera).
⭐️ No other unnecessary permissions too.
⭐️ Both light and dark themes.
⭐️ Strobe with configurable interval or on-off durations.
⭐️ Multi-flashlight support for devices with more than one flashes (for example, front and back flashes).
⭐️ Use multiple flashlights simultaneously at the same time for devices with more than one flashes.
⭐️ Simple and easy to use.
⭐️ Fast, small, and lightweight.
⭐️ No bloat/unnecessary features.
⭐️ Clean and simple user interface.
Whats New In this Secure Flashlight?
Code and performance improvements
After conducting a security audit of the Secure Flashlight application, we have made the following security recommendations:
1. Harden the application against SQL injection attacks.
2. Add additional security checks to ensure that user input is properly sanitized.
3. Restrict access to the application to authorized users only.
4. Use encryption to protect sensitive data stored in the database.
5. Implement a password recovery mechanism.
6. Regularly test the security
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Secure Flashlight on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Secure Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Secure Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Secure Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Secure Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.