Radiation dosimeter simulator is a device that is used to measure the amount of radiation exposure. It is worn by personnel who are working in areas where there is a potential for exposure to ionizing radiation. The dosimeter simulator consists of a small, hand-held unit that emits a beam of radiation. The user holds the unit in front of the area to be measured and the device records the amount of radiation that is absorbed by the user.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Radiation dosimeter simulator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download Radiation dosimeter simulator For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Radiation dosimeter simulator Andorid App Summary
- Features of Radiation dosimeter simulator for PC
- Radiation dosimeter simulator App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Radiation dosimeter simulator?
- Recent Radiation dosimeter simulator Reviews
How To Install & Download Radiation dosimeter simulator For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Radiation dosimeter simulator on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Radiation dosimeter simulator, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Radiation dosimeter simulator app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Radiation dosimeter simulator Andorid App Summary
Under the Entertainment category on Google Play store, Radiation dosimeter simulator has over 194994 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Dmitsoft has developed the Radiation dosimeter simulator and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.8.
Until this latest version, Radiation dosimeter simulator has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Jul 22, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Radiation dosimeter simulator on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Radiation dosimeter simulator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Radiation dosimeter simulator for PC
1. A radiation dosimeter that measures exposure to ionizing radiation
2. Three main types of radiation: alpha particles, beta particles and gamma radiation
3. Mobile phones do not have built-in sensors for detecting radiation
4. This app uses a magnetic field sensor to simulate a dosimeter
5. This means that the application reacts to changes in the magnetic field and does not show the actual dose of radiation
6. The app is available for both Android and iOS
7. The app is free to download
8. The app is easy to use
9. The app is accurate
10. The app is constantly updated
Radiation dosimeter simulator App Overview and Details
A radiation dosimeter is a device that measures exposure to ionizing radiation. There are three main types of radiation: alpha particles, beta particles and gamma radiation. Mobile phones do not have built-in sensors for detecting radiation. This app uses a magnetic field sensor to simulate a dosimeter. This means that the application reacts to changes in the magnetic field and does not show the actual dose of radiation.
Whats New In this Radiation dosimeter simulator?
Radiation dosimeter simulator application is a great tool for those who want to learn about radiation dosimetry. It is a user-friendly application that makes learning about radiation dosimetry easy and fun. The application is also a great resource for those who want to stay up-to-date on the latest radiation dosimetry information.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Radiation dosimeter simulator of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Radiation dosimeter simulator Reviews
Too much ads, and its not measuring radioactivity. Its actually a EMF (electro magnetic field) sensor. Kinda good app.
I hate this app whatever I measure for example a frigerator door seal it shows high amounts of radiation when I remove it shows High radiation and and I do not like this can you fix that
terrible, just shows ads, nothing else.
I don’t get it, shows nothing but Ads. UNINSTALLING
it the actually tells how much radiation you do give in in your whole entire life
Bad..app…play game add appears.
(ONLY ADS IRITATED😠😠😠😠👿
If it’s true this, I’m confused with our modern technologies
We refer the ownership of This Radiation dosimeter simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Radiation dosimeter simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Radiation dosimeter simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Radiation dosimeter simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.