Raag Studio is an online music platform that helps you learn and improve your singing skills. It offers a wide range of courses for all levels, from beginners to advanced. The courses are taught by experienced and professional instructors. Raag Studio also provides a community of singers where you can interact with other members, exchange tips and advice, and share your singing experiences.
The latest Raag Studio for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Raag Studio Andorid App Summary
sarbsukh has developed the Raag Studio for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Raag Studio has got over 59143+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.4
The latest update of Raag Studio is Jan 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Raag Studio App Overview and Details
This is a music practice app. You can practice and improve your voice quality specially singing. There are different patterns of music notes to sing with. These patterns are known as ‘ALNKARS’ in Indian classical music. There is a section called EAR TRAINING where you can train your Ear to listening to the music notes and patterns. You can practice with different Taalas (Rhythms) Like: Kehrwa ( 8 Beat ), Dadra (6 Beats), Roopak ( 7 Beats ), Deepchandi (14 Beats), Jhapp (10 Beats ) and Teentaal (16 Beats ) etc. At present we have 6 Alankaars and three Taals (Kewra, Dadra and Roopak ) to practice,
You can also create your own pattern to practice.
Programmer: Sarbjeet Singh
Raag Advisor: Principal Sukhwant Singh
Graphics: Popy Singh
Features of Raag Studio for PC
1. A music practice app that helps you improve your voice quality, with different patterns of music notes to sing with.
2. The patterns are known as ‘ALNKARS’ in Indian classical music.
3. There is a section called EAR TRAINING where you can train your Ear to listening to the music notes and patterns.
4. You can practice with different Taalas (Rhythms) Like: Kehrwa ( 8 Beat ), Dadra (6 Beats), Roopak ( 7 Beats ), Deepchandi (14 Beats), Jhapp (10 Beats ) and Teentaal (16 Beats ) etc.
5. At present we have 6 Alankaars and three Taals (Kewra, Dadra and Roopak ) to practice.
6. You can also create your own pattern to practice.
7. Our Team: Programmer: Sarbjeet Singh
8. Raag Advisor: Principal Sukhwant Singh
9. Graphics: Popy Singh
Install “Raag Studio” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Raag Studio on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Raag Studio app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Raag Studio.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Raag Studio On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jan 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Raag Studio?
– Skipping matras has been fixed.
– Graphics has been fixed for some screen sizes.
Raag Studio is a great application for anyone who wants to create and share their own music. It is easy to use and has a wide range of features that make it a great tool for music creation. Raag Studio is a great way to share your music with friends and family, and to create and share your own music with the world.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Raag Studio for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Raag Studio Reviews
This app is amazing for doing some riyaz in a proper order ! Suggestion – Raags section should have more content and info and it would be best if khayals are also included in it in an (audio teaching format). Alankar section is nice. Ear training section can have some improvement. All over this app is a nice thing to have for a beginner !
One of its kind application. Very very nice. Very helpful in doing music practice. I love the song section. Need more songs.
Need a counter and auto mover. Counter to know how many times one played, helps for begginers. Auto change level after certain counts so we have don’t have move fingers away from instruments.
Brilliant music training app for begineers and for those who have a limited knowledge of music…..Actually its not very complicated that’s why its very fun to use it.
Edit, I noticed in the app Raag Ahir Bhairav Avroh is showing Gakomal and Re instead of Ga and ReKomal. Please add an option to report such small issues. The new update has covered a lot of alankars and BPM can now be changed for better training as well. All Raags are unlocked now. Its fantastic how useful this app is now.
Great ! very usefull as home tutor !! thats why I am promoting it on my you tube online music class channel Sachsaj ,visit If you want to use all amazing features of this app properly, step by step & in details. Thanks to Sarbsukh devolpers
New update is amazing. They have added 10 Thaats. That’s really really great addition. Ear training is very interesting. Overall It is very helpful in doing my daily Riyaaz. Thanks from my heart to the developer.
Very very good app for practice. I wish they should include advance palte, alankar and merukhand palte in all “☆ 3 octaves ☆” and 10 thaat. Also, I wish they should add a taanpura for chosen scale and Morning Karaj riyaz.. and Dugun, Tigun, & Chaugun facility for practicing the alankar as Taan, in future updates
It is a wonderful app for ear training but after recent update, it is hanging… Especially the ear training module. Please check
Its really amazing contribution for us. Thanks for such a great works. I would love to suggest some more features like recommendations for beginners or provide guidance or course system.
We refer the ownership of This Raag Studio to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Raag Studio and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Raag Studio. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Raag Studio.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.