R is a programming language and free software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
We will help you download the R Programming Compiler for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install R Programming Compiler on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the R Programming Compiler on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the R Programming Compiler, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the R Programming Compiler, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the R Programming Compiler appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the R Programming Compiler by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the R Programming Compiler on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||R Programming Compiler On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
R Programming Compiler Andorid App Summary
Kappsmart is the developer of the R Programming Compiler, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the R Programming Compiler from them is 4.1.3 with over 119597 users under the hood. With a 3.7 rating, the R Programming Compiler is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the R Programming Compiler is Jul 15, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the R Programming Compiler on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
R Programming Compiler App Overview and Details
R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
– Compile and run your program
– Supports plotting and graphing
– View program output or detailed error
– Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting and line numbers
– Support different R compiler versions namely: 4.0 and 4.1
– Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
– Open, save, import and share R files.
– Language reference
– Access around a thousand of packages
– Install additional packages from CRAN and Bioconductor (BiocManager)
– Customize editor
– Internet connection is required for compilation
– Maximum program running time is 20s
– Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
– This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.
You need will to subscribe to get access to the following premium app features.
– No Ads
– Unlimited plots
– Install packages
– Latest compilers
Your subscription options are:
1 month for $4.99 ($4.99/month)
6 months for $19.99 ($3.33/month)
12 months for $29.99 ($2.50/month)
(These are US prices. Pricing in other countries may vary.)
Your membership renews itself automatically unless you cancel no later than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. If you cancel your subscription, your unlimited access will expire at the end of the subscription period. You can use your subscribed account across all your devices.
Features of R Programming Compiler for PC
1. R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
2. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
3. R is supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing.
4. R is free and open source software.
5. R can be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
6. R is an interpreted language, meaning that code can be run without compiling it first.
7. R has a large community of users and developers, with many user-contributed packages.
8. R supports vector and matrix operations, as well as linear and nonlinear modeling, Time-series analysis, and statistical inference.
9. R can be extended through packages, and there are over 10,000 packages available.
10. R has a graphical user interface and a command-line interface.
Whats New In this R Programming Compiler?
This R programming compiler application is a great tool for those who want to learn the R programming language. It is easy to use and provides a great way to learn the language.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the R Programming Compiler? Let us know!
Recent R Programming Compiler Reviews
I have nothing against the app itself. However, I got a negative experience when the subscription model changed from a one-time pay of $5 to an ongoing subscription. When I had to re-image my phone, I lost the old subscription (app was not able to find it). I would like to be grandfathered in, if possible, and have my old subscription re-instated.
I liked the application. But how do i get the packages. I want to upgrade. If i purchase one’s for how long i use it and if i uninstall it can i reinstall it on the same tablet or mobile without purchasing again?
Why is the plot button not appearing in the bottom right corner at times ? leading to me not being able to see the plot. If I am unable see the plots consistently then what is the use of subscribing ? Issue resolved by kappsmart promptly. Thanks for this.
I really like this app it’s helping me a lot to learn R on the go. Edit: thank you for the quick response! It works in the new update. Old review:(My only issue with the app is that there is no ctrl-Z option. I’ve lost huge chunks of code because I wanted to run a selection and accidentally hit a button. This is a problem since the app autosaves your script, which means you can’t even get your code back by reopening the file. If the developers were to fix this the app would be perfect.)
its a good app. i can practice what i learnt during my one and half hr. one way train travel but the app crashes when i click share button on plot screen. and also need to share the appis invisible text and other plot elements. please make those visible to allow lesrning data anslysis during travel. and on red mi note 6 pro, with android 8.1.0 no selection menu in bottom right corner.
Very disappointed. Not working offline, not finding many packages like outliers or mvoutliers, listing of packages is very slow as they are installed on a distant server, so it’s a lie to advertise that you can install packages after paying. You can’t. Not able to change working directory, which is not even present locally, also on server. Not able to run a piece of code without selecting the whole thing, which is terribly impractical. Useless for me. A joke. Better off go with GNUroot Wheezy.
First off, I’m very impressed at how well the developer responded to issues with the app. It still returns an internet connectivity error sometimes, but other than that it’s at least working now.
Great, I would have gave it 5 star but it can’t store value For eg->(1) if i define a vector (v1) and if i have to use it again somewhere. I have to gate it value again and again because it can’t store its value Its kinda frustrating (2) Please dont give ads in output bottom. How am i suppose to see output clearly
I purchased this, but it does not remove its ads! Moreover, it will not do its job in some situations, suggesting upgrade! But does not upgrade nor restores purchase. Something is wrong with this
App is really good, just if you could increase it’s importing power. As of now data sets greater than 1 MB cannot be used as an input.
We refer the ownership of This R Programming Compiler to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for R Programming Compiler and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the R Programming Compiler. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the R Programming Compiler.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.