If you’re looking to get into gardening, or even if you’re a seasoned green thumb, R.H.S. Grow Your Own is a great resource. This website is packed with information on everything from starting a garden to harvesting your crops. You’ll also find helpful tips on dealing with pests and diseases, and ways to improve your soil. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, R.H.S. Grow Your Own is a great place to learn more about gardening.
The latest R.H.S. Grow Your Own for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
R.H.S. Grow Your Own Andorid App Summary
Royal Horticultural Society has developed the R.H.S. Grow Your Own for Android. You can find it under the House & Home category on Play Store. Since its inception, R.H.S. Grow Your Own has got over 60103+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.9
The latest update of R.H.S. Grow Your Own is Jun 22, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
R.H.S. Grow Your Own App Overview and Details
Our new app, optimised for devices running Android 6 and above, helps you grow your own fruit, vegetables and herbs successfully.
*Get growing, whatever your skill level*
Tools to help you choose fruit and vegetables for your garden based on your level of knowledge, and your available space and time
Access to expert RHS advice about your chosen fruit and veg with detailed growing, sowing and harvesting tips as well as varieties that we recommend
*Easily keep on top of garden tasks*
Personalised care calendar function with alerts to remind you what to do and when – based on your chosen fruit and veg in ‘My Garden’
Advice on tackling common problems you might encounter, with photos to help identify them, including pests and diseases
*A wealth of inspiration for your garden*
Record notes for each of your plants
Improved links to the RHS online shop, to buy quality RHS plants, seeds and equipment
Content covering more than 100 popular fruit, veg and herbs from apples to aubergines
Features of R.H.S. Grow Your Own for PC
1. The app is optimised for devices running Android 6 and above.
2. The app helps you grow your own fruit, vegetables and herbs successfully.
3. The app provides tools to help you choose fruit and vegetables for your garden based on your level of knowledge, and your available space and time.
4. The app gives you access to expert RHS advice about your chosen fruit and veg with detailed growing, sowing and harvesting tips as well as varieties that we recommend.
5. The app allows you to easily keep on top of garden tasks with a personalised care calendar function and alerts to remind you what to do and when.
6. The app also provides advice on tackling common problems you might encounter, with photos to help identify them, including pests and diseases.
7. The app is a wealth of inspiration for your garden, with content covering more than 100 popular fruit, veg and herbs.
8. The app allows you to record notes for each of your plants.
9. The app has improved links to the RHS online shop, to buy quality RHS plants, seeds and equipment.
10. The app is free to download and use.
Install “R.H.S. Grow Your Own” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing R.H.S. Grow Your Own on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install R.H.S. Grow Your Own on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type R.H.S. Grow Your Own and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the R.H.S. Grow Your Own as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||R.H.S. Grow Your Own On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Royal Horticultural Society|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||House & Home|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this R.H.S. Grow Your Own?
Groups recommended plant varieties and removes duplicate plants and articles.
The R.H.S. Grow Your Own program is an excellent way to get started in gardening, and to improve your gardening skills. The program provides helpful tips and advice on a wide range of topics, from choosing the right plants, to taking care of your garden, to dealing with pests and diseases. The program is easy to follow, and the results are well worth the effort. I would highly recommend the R.H.S. Grow Your Own program to anyone who is interested
So, did you find the guide on how to download the R.H.S. Grow Your Own for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent R.H.S. Grow Your Own Reviews
The app is quite crude. For example it is not possible to edit notes or to save photos What is inexcusable is that there is no way to export and import your data. You lose everything each time you change phone. * I edited this review and reduced it to one star. Because I had to change phones and lost all of my data. Don’t use this app unless you want to risk losing all the records that you have entered. It’s rubbish really.
The app is a great idea but needs further development and more features to be truly useful. I live in Northern Scotland where the sowing times are vastly different to those down south so we need the option to automatically adjust (by last frost date in area – see gardenfocused website for example or manually amend the date for each task. Options to delete unwanted tasks from the list, add personal notes, plan rotations or garden layout would also be improvements.
I installed this App with great expectations but that quickly changed. After a couple of minutes going through the App, it became clearly apparent that there was no way to login into your RHS account where I have already been adding plants already. Surely that would be one of the fundamental functions to be incorporated within an App by the developers so you can sync across all devices. I can safely say that the time from installing to uninstalling is the shortest of any App I have every used.🤬🤬
Best UK app for fruit and veg. I just invested in a load of gardening books as I’m going all out this year on trying to grow fruit and veg (have only tinkered with them until now). Wish I’d seen this app before getting the books, it’s exactly what I need. Love the monthly task list tailored to exactly what I have growing. Best app on my phone I reckon!
looks easy enough to use but would benefit from a location identifyer to accommodate different UK climates and the ability to add plants not on the standard list. also would like to be able to add a design for the allotment so I know where everything is.
Doesn’t connect with your account. I spent a long time setting up my account on the website, adding all my plants. I am not doing it all over again in this app when RHS already holds that data! I thought this app would be a good solution to the clunky website, which is just as bad due to slow loading times and a poor search engine.
I think the app is very well thought out, and easy to use. I think a calendar view is essential though, specifically highlighting when to sow, plant (and harvest) different plants. Note both sowing and planting plug plants would be useful.
Very good and clever app but i with there was more plants to choose from. There are many plants I have that would have been great to add to the app and also the the opportunity to to add the plants in what stage they are in, for example if I have just planted lemon seedlings and then instructions comes up adapted to this.
The app itself and the information provides is 5/5 stars and is absolutely amazing!! It’s just a very limited list of vegetables. I would love a regular update where RHS keeps adding new and old veggies, maybe even categories like Herbs – veggies – flowers – Fruit/Berries etc.
Unfortunately so limited as to be pointless. Great idea to have a virtual assistant for the novice gardener but very poorly implemented. Only has 100 plants built in and no option to add your own.
We refer the ownership of This R.H.S. Grow Your Own to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for R.H.S. Grow Your Own and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the R.H.S. Grow Your Own. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the R.H.S. Grow Your Own.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.