If you are a keen poker player, then you will know the importance of having a good bankroll management strategy. A Poker Bankroll Tracker is a great tool to help you keep track of your poker bankroll and help you make better decisions about how to manage your money.
With a Poker Bankroll Tracker, you can input all of your poker winnings and losses, and see at a glance how much money you have available to play with. You can also see how your bankroll has changed over time, and track your progress.
A Poker Bankroll Tracker is a valuable tool for any serious poker player, and can help you make the most of your poker bankroll.
The latest Poker Bankroll Tracker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Poker Bankroll Tracker Andorid App Summary
Filavision has developed the Poker Bankroll Tracker for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Poker Bankroll Tracker has got over 128106+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 6.0.13
The latest update of Poker Bankroll Tracker is Sep 14, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Poker Bankroll Tracker App Overview and Details
Record your poker sessions and share them with your friends! With Poker Bankroll Tracker you can save your poker sessions to have an overview of your bankroll. With many filter options you can find leaks in your game and see a lot of statistics. You can also connect with your friends and watch their sessions live! The Poker Bankroll Tracker also provides useful tools like an odds calculator, deal calculator or a payout calculator.
THESE ARE THE MAIN FEATURES:
• Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Portuguese and Czech.
• Import CSV data that has been exported from other common Tracker Apps.
• Connect with your friends and watch their sessions live.
• Track your live sessions and visualize your chip graph and many more statistics.
• Track hands with the hand replayer and share them with friends or in poker forums.
• Track hands to get player statistics like PFR, VPIP, 3BetPF, etc.
• Calculate Holdem & Omaha odds with the odds calculator.
• Calculate final table deals using the ICM & Chip-Chop calculator.
• Calculate tournament payouts with the payout calculator.
• Variance calculation.
• Keep an eye on your additional costs like hotels or tippings.
• Write notes about players.
• A lot of filters such as Type of Game, Limit, Buyin, Blinds, Location and many more.
• Public tournament calendar.
• More than 40 currencies like Dollar, Euro, Pound with daily exchange rates for traveling poker players.
• You can use the Poker Bankroll Tracker offline without registering an account.
• If you don’t like the Poker Bankroll Tracker anymore, it’s easy to delete all your cloud data.
HOW TO USE THE PRO VERSION:
• The app is free to download, the Pro-Version contains extra features like backup import, more statistics, more graphs, ad-free etc. and can be activated by a yearly subscription. You will find a full list with all features in the App at the Account tab.
• The cost of the subscription will be made clear to you before the purchase process and may vary from time to time or by country.
• Payment will be charged to your GooglePlay account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your GooglePlay account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your GooglePlay account settings after purchase.
• Full terms and conditions can be found at https://pokerbankrolltracker.net/terms
Features of Poker Bankroll Tracker for PC
be charged to your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings after purchase.
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1. Available in multiple languages
2. Import CSV data
3. Connect with friends
4. Track live sessions
5. Calculate odds
6. Calculate final table deals
7. Calculate tournament payouts
8. Variance calculation
9. Notes about players
10. Full list of features in the app
Install “Poker Bankroll Tracker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Poker Bankroll Tracker on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Poker Bankroll Tracker app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Poker Bankroll Tracker.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Poker Bankroll Tracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Poker Bankroll Tracker?
I made a lot of improvements:
– You can upload an avatar and social media links that will be shown to other users (if you want).
– I’ve added a notification tab.
– Comments can be written on replays.
– You can edit replays or export the hand history.
– Backup your data frequently is very important. CSV Exports are available to free version users now.
– Completely revised user interface, improved usability and bug fixes.
This poker bankroll tracker is a great tool for any poker player, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro. It is a great way to keep track of your winnings and losses, and to see how your bankroll is doing over time. This application is easy to use and is a great asset for any poker player.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Poker Bankroll Tracker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Poker Bankroll Tracker Reviews
Best poker tracking app out there by far. Full of amazing features that make it a breeze to track your sessions. I strongly recommend getting the paid version, as the ads can be quite annoying. I would make one suggestion to the developer. When you rebuy or add on to your stack in a cash game, it asks you to give the stack size after rebuy. I find this slightly annoying and unnecessary. Sometimes I just want to quickly add some money to my stack without doing full inventory of my stack.
Good app, 1 issue. The only issue I have with the app is the notes feature for cash games don’t seem to actually save the notes. As soon as I navigate away from the app the notes are cleared. Maybe this is just a user issue and not an app issue but I can’t seem to figure out how to save notes 😔 Update 2: I see the notes, but they appear truncated if you type Alot. Is there anyway to get to the raw notes so that I can see them all?
Great app! I think 2 things are missing for me. One is the ability to load picture/s to a session. Second would be to edit the home screen and instead of this month/last month statistics have the option to put this year and lifetime. This way I can see statistics year round and since I started tracking. If this is added, I would give it 6 stars. Please respond to my review to let me know if this is coming. Thanks.
Great and easy to use. I’ve used several bank roll managers and this is by far the best. Two tournament requests. First, please allow a means to edit starting chips after the tourney is in progress. Yes, it’s my fault for entering the wrong info but otherwise I need to delete and restart. Second is there a way to change the payout structure? It seems like the default never matches my tournaments. Thank you.
A must have for anyone who wants to take their game seriously. Recommendation for author: When the user manually enters the start and end times of a session, round these to the nearest 5 minutes. I don’t like using a scroll wheel to navigate to the precise minute I finished playing, but you could reduce the amount of scrolling I have to do by 80% by cutting down the choices to 5 minute intervals.
Hello I really love the app and pay for it, but there is a really bad bug in that when I click a players notes to view or change them, it is accessing a different players file so I can’t, any chance this can be fixed, otherwise great for tracking buyins etc thanks!
Been using the Pro version for over a year now. Excellent poker results tracker. Love that it comes with bankroll filters, hand replayer and equity calculator. The only thing I wish it had, was the ability to share a saved hand from the replayer in text format. Hopefully that is added soon.
sign in suddenly doesn’t work….. . i enter my Data, hit “sign in” . the app does nothing ….. OK …. after Power cycle it worked ……..
Been using this for 3 years and it’s worked great.
Great App. Thinking about the pro version but not sure how much more benefit it is since the only added thing you get is import of data. An annual fee is kind of overboard. I’d be willing to pay if it had pre-flop charts, range charts, etc. Will this be coming?
We refer the ownership of This Poker Bankroll Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Poker Bankroll Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Poker Bankroll Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Poker Bankroll Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.