Planetdance Astrology is a powerful tool for understanding yourself, others, and the world around you. It can help you make better decisions, find your true purpose in life, and create more meaningful relationships.
In this article, we will show you how to download Planetdance Astrology For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Planetdance Astrology technical specifications first.
Planetdance Astrology Andorid App Summary
JCremers is the developer of this Planetdance Astrology application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5513+ users of this app. The Planetdance Astrology app rating is currently 3.1.
It was last updated on Jan 25, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Planetdance Astrology for PC
Lunar, Radix / Progression, Radix / Return, Composite / Transit, Composite / Solar, Composite / Lunar, Composite / Progression, Composite / Return, Solar Return / Transit, Solar Return / Solar, Solar Return / Lunar, Solar Return / Progression, Solar Return / Return, Lunar Return / Transit, Lunar Return / Solar, Lunar Return / Lunar, Lunar Return / Progression, Lunar Return / Return, Dwad Return / Transit, Dwad Return / Solar, Dwad Return / Lunar, Dwad Return / Progression, Dwad Return / Return, Return / Transit, Return / Solar, Return / Lunar, Return / Progression, Return / Return.
– Chart data can be entered manually or loaded from file (asc-file, gedcom, jpeg, bmp, wmf).
– Includes a tutorial, information about the planets, the housesystems and the aspects.
– Print charts to paper or to pdf.
– Email charts as pdf-attachment.
– Save charts to file (asc-file, jpeg, bmp, wmf).
– Open multiple charts at the same time.
|App Name:||Planetdance Astrology On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 25, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Planetdance Astrology For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Planetdance Astrology on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Planetdance Astrology and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Planetdance Astrology andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Planetdance Astrology App Overview and Details
This is a technical program for astrology.
If you have problems or questions, **PLEASE EMAIL ME**, I hardly ever read reviews.
Be sure to read the Help about all the various possibilities and options.
Read the review from Hank Friedman from the Mountain Astrologer http://www.soulhealing.com/planetdance.htm
If you want to translate please email.
– Calculates Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Node, Pars, Chiron, Lillith.
– Calculates Radix, Transit, Solar, Lunar, various returns, Progressions, Composites, Harmonics, Heliocentric, Dwad.
– Automatic timezone atlas for the whole world with 355.000 places.
– No online connection required.
– Switch or swipe between various screens like wheel, aspecttable, data, rulers, midpoints etc.
– Support for resolutions of 800×480 and above. Works for tablets and phones. Different display for portrait / landscape.
– Eleven housesystems: Placidus, Koch, Campanus, Regiomontanus, Equal, Vehlow, Porphyrius, Whole Sign, Axial Rotation, Azimuthal, Polich, Alcabitus, Morinus, Krusinski-Pisa.
– Daily ephemeris for all planets, go forward/backward per month or year.
– Live transits, shows a transit which is continually updated with current time.
– Time menu with extensive transit hit lists (Diary) and transit graphs, declination graph.
– Several screens with all kinds of data like latitude / speed of planets, true asc / mc and housecups, aspects, midpointtrees, asteroids, uranian bodies, dignities, planetpatterns, planet nodes etc.
– Plutoids Huya, Makemake, Haumea, Eris, Ixion, Quaoar, Sedna, Varuna, Vertex, Pars fortunae, Corrected Lillith (Carteret), Pholus, Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Cupido, Hades, Zeus, Kronos, Apollon, Admetos, Vulkanus, Poseidon, Planetary hour.
– Progression types: Secondary, Primary (W.v.Dam) Solar Arc, Quotidian, User Arc, Converse.
– Synastry : Radix / Transit, Radix 1 / Radix 2, Radix / Live Transit, Radix / Transit, Radix / Solar, Radix / Solar, Radix / Progression, Radix / Harmonic., etc etc.
– Sidereal calculation, 27 ayanamshas
– Several types of Composites.
– Fixed stars, Rulers and dispositors, Midpoint tree, Parallax, Dignities, Aspect patterns, Arabics.
– Database manager for horoscopes, Delete or Edit Horoscope, Create other databases, Copy horoscopes between databases.
– Detailed orb settings, set orb for any planet / aspect pair
– Import from Quick Chart or Planetdance for windows.
– Option for wheel layout, change layout for single horoscopes or synastry.
– Languages currently available: Arabic, German, French, Dutch, (Polish, Spanish, Russian uncomplete).
– Swiss ephemeris. (for the years 1 BC – 2400 AD, for the rest the moshier ephemeris is used)
An ARM cpu is preferred, Intel cpu’s sometimes have problems.
Whats New In this Planetdance Astrology?
– Fix for Wim van Dam primary progression, thanks Jan.
– Fix for editing a horoscope with the +day / -day etc buttons.
– Fix for eclipse layout on small phones.
After trying out the Planetdance Astrology application, I’ve come to conclusion that it’s a pretty nifty tool. It’s easy to use and understand, and it’s helped me to make better choices in life. I would recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a little bit of guidance.
This concludes our article on Planetdance Astrology Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Planetdance Astrology for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Planetdance Astrology Reviews
This is a great astrology app when it works. packed with so many wonderful tools for a in-depth astrology reading esp if you’re a professional reader. My recent issues is I can’t change the city and country. I’ve emailed my concerns but no response. I’m going to uninstall.
it doesnt tell you anything that you cant get for free. i thought it would explain more of what everything meant but its just an overview of where everything is. (information you can get for free). its not smooth or user friendly at all. im not sure why it $5.
Using it for years. I have solar firengold for my pc but this is my go to mobile Astro program. My only complaint is that when i am entering new chart data, when i go to pick location it glitches and takes awhile sometimes before the location will select and the chart will cast.
Got this paid version way back in 2018. Worth every bit of info. Seems to have some glitches with Android 10. Unfortunate that Google had made money from this, but won’t let it update.
Downloaded this for the PCand ran it to generate a chart for a friend. I printed off the chart and the basic interpretation and sent it to her for her opinion. She just replied: That is Scarily accurate. Very.
Used to be phenomenal, but no longer works with android (cannot change location country, etc.) Please update!!
Last updated five years ago. Will there ever be an update for this app? The position of Part of Fortune is always wrong.
Dear developer, how can I insert natal charts? I can’t find it in the menu. Thank you in advance, Nikos
Good App but doesn’t work correctly with Android 10. What a shame!
If you want to understand- use this awesome app. ( his desktop version is even better).
We refer the ownership of This Planetdance Astrology to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Planetdance Astrology and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Planetdance Astrology. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Planetdance Astrology.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.