Planes Live – Flight Tracker is one of the most popular flight tracking apps on the App Store. It provides real-time information on flights worldwide and includes a map view of flight paths, airport information, and updates on delays and cancellations. The app has been praised for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive coverage.
The technical specifications of the Planes Live – Flight Tracker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Planes Live – Flight Tracker Andorid App Summary
Planes Live – Flight Tracker was developed by Weather or Not Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Planes Live – Flight Tracker from Google Play Store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of Planes Live – Flight Tracker is 1.26.0 on Play store with total users of 4674723. The Planes Live – Flight Tracker app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Planes Live – Flight Tracker is Mar 24, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Planes Live – Flight Tracker on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Planes Live – Flight Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Planes Live – Flight Tracker installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Planes Live – Flight Tracker and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Planes Live – Flight Tracker on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Planes Live – Flight Tracker in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Planes Live – Flight Tracker on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Planes Live – Flight Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Weather or Not Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Mar 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Planes Live – Flight Tracker App Overview and Details
Planes Live is an easy-to-use flight tracker and aircraft radar app. It keeps you up to date with the status of your flight with the help of integrated plane radar. Check easily when it’s time to go pick up your family members or beloved ones from the airport. Don’t miss your plane – use detailed flight status information. Watch aircraft move on the map with the help of flight radar in real-time.
Turn your device into a powerful flight tracker with integrated flight radar!
With Planes Live you can:
– Get detailed flight schedule with real-time aircraft departure and arrival information;
– Be prepared for your flight: find Terminal and Gate updates with handy alerts;
– Search for particular flights, airports, and locations on the world map with built-in flight radar;
– Get notified about flight delays or other changes: be aware of the flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival time, and more;
– Check the weather forecast for a particular location or airport;
– Track flights on the world map online all over the world: from aircraft characteristics and pictures to its route and schedule.
Planes Live Premium Features:
* Unlimited number of alerts: get notified about air traffic;
* Terminal, Check-In, Gate and Baggage info;
* No Ads.
The app tracks flights for numerous airports including:
All the major US airports:
Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL), Los Angeles (LAX), O’Hare (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International (DEN), John F. Kennedy International (JFK), San Francisco International (SFO), Charlotte (CLT) and much more;
30,000+ International Airports, including:
Heathrow, Beijing, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others;
1,500+ International Airlines:
American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, Emirates, etc.
Planes Live is an air traffic tracker that will show all important info about your flight on a real-time map. Download the aircraft radar for free today and track flights around the globe!
– Europe: up to 95% of the continent.
– South America: up to 90% of ADS-B coverage for airplanes.
– North America: close to 100% coverage of transmitter-enabled airplanes; 100% of data delivered with a delay of up to 5 minutes.
– Africa: major coverage of South Africa; partial coverage of the rest of the continent.
– Australia: 100% coverage.
– Asia: coverage of mainly densely populated areas.
– Oceania: 100% coverage.
The flight tracker app uses data from several providers, which is collected from aircraft equipped with ADS-B transmitters. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft. Due to technical limitations on how flight data is collected, it might be incomplete in some cases. We are working to improve this to provide you with the most accurate air traffic and flight information.
You can choose from different subscription options.
* A subscription with a free trial will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless you cancel the subscription before the end of the free trial period.
* Cancel a free trial or subscription anytime through your account settings on the Google Play Store and continue to enjoy the premium content until the end of the free-trial period or paid subscription!
California Privacy Notice: https://weatherornotapps.com/privacyPolicy#h
Features of Planes Live – Flight Tracker for PC
. The app has a built in plane radar that will let you watch the aircraft move on the map in real-time. You can also find detailed flight schedule with real-time aircraft departure and arrival information. Get notifications about the flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival time, and more.
Whats New In this Planes Live – Flight Tracker?
Welcome on board to Planes Live version 1.24.0 that includes:
– Customizable Updates
Stay in the know only about things that matter to you! Personalize notifications for your saved flights in settings.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your comfort is our top priority!
Planes Live is a flight tracker application that allows users to follow the flights of their favorite planes in real-time. The app is easy to use and provides up-to-date information on the location of planes, their altitude, and their speed. Planes Live is the perfect app for aviation enthusiasts and for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date on the latest flight information.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Planes Live – Flight Tracker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Planes Live – Flight Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Planes Live – Flight Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Planes Live – Flight Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Planes Live – Flight Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.