Oracle Mobile Field Service is a comprehensive mobile field service solution that enables you to manage your field service operations with ease. It provides you with real-time visibility into your resources, work orders, and customer information, so you can make the most efficient and effective decisions possible. With Oracle Mobile Field Service, you can improve your customer service while streamlining your operations.
Do you know the technical specifics of Oracle Mobile Field Service for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Oracle Mobile Field Service Andorid App Summary
The Oracle Mobile Field Service application developer is Oracle America, Inc.. They listed the Oracle Mobile Field Service under the Business category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Oracle Mobile Field Service is more than 20261. With a 1.7, the latest 23 of the Oracle Mobile Field Service is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Oracle Mobile Field Service is Oct 25, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Oracle Mobile Field Service on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Oracle Mobile Field Service On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Oracle America, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Oracle Mobile Field Service Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Oracle Mobile Field Service on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Oracle Mobile Field Service and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Oracle Mobile Field Service on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Oracle Mobile Field Service for PC
1. Field service technicians can remotely access customer, product, service request and task related information.
2. Technicians can continue to update their tasks, capture materials, time, expense details, access inventory levels, return, transfer and request parts regardless of the internet connectivity.
3. The app can be installed on mobile devices running Android or iOS.
4. The app requires acceptance of the End User License Agreement.
5. The app may be used to access information in the United States and other countries.
7. The app is free to download.
8. The app has been translated into several languages.
9. The app has received several awards.
10. The app is compatible with a variety of mobile devices.
Oracle Mobile Field Service App Overview and Details
Oracle Mobile Field Service for Mobile Devices allows field service technicians to remotely access customer, product, service request and task related information. Technicians can continue to update their tasks, capture materials, time, expense details, access inventory levels, return, transfer and request parts regardless of the internet connectivity and synchronize when they are online.
Whats New In this Oracle Mobile Field Service?
Build 23 has few more bug fixed on top of build 22.
Compatible latest server side patch is 32788124(MFS V 26.85), Build 23 is backward compatible with older server patches.
Please refer metalink Note 1635263.1 for Autosync, metalik note 1924062.1 for customization of report and metalink note 1564644.1 for other details.
Oracle Mobile Field Service is a comprehensive field service management solution that enables you to manage your field service operations more effectively and efficiently. The application provides a wealth of features that help you optimize your work order management processes, track your resources and assets, and improve your customer service.
Downloading and installing the Oracle Mobile Field Service for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Oracle Mobile Field Service to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oracle Mobile Field Service and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oracle Mobile Field Service. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oracle Mobile Field Service.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.