Oracle Mobile Authenticator is a mobile app that provides two-factor authentication for your Oracle account. It uses the Time-based One-time Password (TOTP) algorithm to generate one-time passwords that you can use to sign in to your account. The app is available for Android and iOS devices.
We will help you download the Oracle Mobile Authenticator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Oracle Mobile Authenticator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Oracle Mobile Authenticator on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Oracle Mobile Authenticator, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Oracle Mobile Authenticator, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Oracle Mobile Authenticator appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Oracle Mobile Authenticator by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Oracle Mobile Authenticator on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Oracle Mobile Authenticator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Oracle America, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Oracle Mobile Authenticator Andorid App Summary
Oracle America, Inc. is the developer of the Oracle Mobile Authenticator, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Oracle Mobile Authenticator from them is 9.3 with over 295336 users under the hood. With a 3.6 rating, the Oracle Mobile Authenticator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Oracle Mobile Authenticator is Mar 16, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Oracle Mobile Authenticator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Oracle Mobile Authenticator App Overview and Details
Oracle Mobile Authenticator enables you to securely verify your identity by using your mobile device as an authentication factor. The app generates one-time passcode for login. Or it can receive notifications for login, which can be approved with a simple tap. When this authentication is used on top of username-password, it adds an additional layer of security that is essential for today’s online applications.
– Generate one time passcode even when the device is offline
– Push Notification based approval
– Fingerprint or App PIN for app protection
– Set up via QR code, Config URL, or by entering key manually
– Multiple account support
– Generate OTP for other applications that make use of passcodes as per RFC 6238
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://www.oracle.com/webfolder/technetwork/cloud/documents/eula.html.
Features of Oracle Mobile Authenticator for PC
-Generate one time passcodes even when the device is offline
-Push Notification based approval
-Fingerprint or App PIN for app protection
-Set up via QR code, Config URL, or by entering key manually
-Multiple account support
-Generate OTP for other applications that make use of passcodes as per RFC 6238
Whats New In this Oracle Mobile Authenticator?
– Android 12 certification.
– Minor changes and improvements.
Oracle Mobile Authenticator is a mobile application that provides two-factor authentication for your Oracle account. The app uses your smartphone’s camera to scan a QR code displayed on the login page, and then provides a one-time code that you enter to log in. The app is available for Android and iOS devices.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Oracle Mobile Authenticator? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Oracle Mobile Authenticator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oracle Mobile Authenticator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oracle Mobile Authenticator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oracle Mobile Authenticator.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.