Oracle CX Cloud Mobile is an innovative customer experience management solution that enables companies to deliver exceptional customer experiences across all channels, including mobile. It provides a comprehensive set of capabilities to help companies quickly create and deploy mobile customer experiences that are personalized, contextual, and engaging. With Oracle CX Cloud Mobile, companies can connect with their customers in new and innovative ways, driving increased loyalty and revenue.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Oracle CX Cloud Mobile for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Oracle CX Cloud Mobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Oracle CX Cloud Mobile on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Oracle CX Cloud Mobile, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Oracle CX Cloud Mobile app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Oracle CX Cloud Mobile Andorid App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, Oracle CX Cloud Mobile has over 37699 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Oracle America, Inc. has developed the Oracle CX Cloud Mobile and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 11.13.22.04.02.
Until this latest version, Oracle CX Cloud Mobile has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 5.0. This latest version was last updated on Jul 27, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Oracle CX Cloud Mobile on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Oracle CX Cloud Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Oracle America, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Oracle CX Cloud Mobile for PC
– View and edit Oracle Sales Cloud data in areas with no network connection
– Automatic sync when connection re-established
– Customize your app using a drop and drop interface designer
– Add, remove, and reorder standard or custom fields
– Create layouts based on sales roles
– View Service request details from Oracle Engagement Cloud
– Quickly and easily access related information such as team, message and attachments
Oracle CX Cloud Mobile App Overview and Details
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://www-content.oracle.com/technetwork/licenses/mobile-android-license-3400156.html
The Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Mobile App is the new, one-stop shop that includes the Oracle Sales Cloud Mobile, Call Report, and Deal Management apps. It’s even smarter, faster, and easier to use for field sales reps, channel account managers, and partner sales reps. The Cloud Mobile App provides an intuitive and secure way for you to effectively manage your day and nurture customer relationships. Like in the web app, you have all your contacts, opportunities, service requests, activities, and analytics—all of your sales intelligence in one place, one tap away. The task-based user interface guides you through daily sales activities, so you can do the following with ease:
• View and edit Oracle Sales Cloud data in areas with no network connection
• Automatic sync when connection re-established
CUSTOMIZE THE APP
• Customize your app using a drop and drop interface designer
• Add, remove, and reorder standard or custom fields
• Create layouts based on sales roles
VIEW CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST
• Provide users with a real time 360 degree view of all sales and service related information
• View Service request details from Oracle Engagement Cloud.
• Quickly and easily access related information such as team, message and attachments
This application requires an active Oracle Sales Cloud account and/or Oracle Engagement Cloud account.
Whats New In this Oracle CX Cloud Mobile?
Minor bug fixes.
Oracle CX Cloud Mobile application is a comprehensive customer experience management solution that enables organizations to deliver amazing customer experiences across all channels, including voice, chat, social media, and mobile. The solution provides a complete view of the customer, enabling organizations to personalize interactions and create loyalty.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Oracle CX Cloud Mobile of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Oracle CX Cloud Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oracle CX Cloud Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oracle CX Cloud Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oracle CX Cloud Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.