Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is a cloud platform offered by Oracle. It provides Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) to customers. OCI is built on Oracle’s own cloud infrastructure, which includes a global network of data centers.
So, you want to download the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Andorid App Summary
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is listed under the Business category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is Oracle America, Inc.. The current version of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is 1.7.1 with a total user count of 28517 and an overall user rating of 3.6.
Jun 29, 2022 was the last date the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Oracle Cloud Infrastructure For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Oracle Cloud Infrastructure On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Oracle America, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure App Overview and Details
By installing this app, you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at – https://mobile-app.plugins.oci.oraclecloud.com/prod/Android-EULA-22May2019.pdf.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Mobile App lets customers review alerts, notifications, and limits on-the-go. Quickly access information about infrastructure resources, billing, and usage data from your Android devices. Use the mobile app to see:
* Alarms fired within the last 24 hours.
* Details about your resources, such as visualizations with metrics that let you monitor the health, capacity, and performance of your resources.
* Current service limits and usage.
* Information about costs associated with resource usage for trial users.
Features of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure for PC
– View alarms fired in the last 24 hours
– Details about resources (visualizations with metrics, health, capacity, performance)
– View service limits and usage
– Information about costs associated with resource usage for trial users
Whats New In this Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is a reliable, scalable and cost-effective cloud platform that offers enterprises a wide range of services to build, deploy and manage applications. OCI is designed for organizations that require a high degree of flexibility, security and performance. OCI helps organizations to reduce costs, improve efficiency and agility, and to scale their business.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.