Opus card is a prepaid card that can be used for making payments for goods and services. It can also be used to withdraw cash from ATMs. The card can be reloaded with funds at any time.
The latest opus card for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
opus card Andorid App Summary
NewDay Ltd has developed the opus card for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, opus card has got over 23753+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2022.32.1
The latest update of opus card is Aug 11, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
opus card App Overview and Details
Manage your account anywhere, anytime, with our secure mobile app. Free to download now, we have lots of features to enable you to manage your account easily:
• View your latest balance and available credit limit
• View your latest transactions, including transactions that are still pending
• Make a payment on your account
• Set up or manage your Direct Debit
• Manage your statement preferences
• Update your contact details
• Get in contact with us and view our FAQs
Registered for Online Account Manager already?
If you’re registered for Online Account Manager already then you’ll be able to use these details to login. No need to re-register!
Not Registered for Online Account Manger?
If you’re not registered for Online Account Manager then no problem! Download the app and click ‘Register for Online Account Manager’. You’ll need the following details to hand:
• Last name
• Date of birth
• Your card details OR your account number
Features of opus card for PC
1. View your latest balance and available credit limit
2. View your latest transactions, including transactions that are still pending
3. Make a payment on your account
4. Set up or manage your Direct Debit
5. Manage your statement preferences
6. Update your contact details
7. Get in contact with us and view our FAQs
8. Login using your Online Account Manager details
9. Register for Online Account Manager
10. Manage your account anywhere, anytime, with our secure mobile app.
Install “opus card” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the opus card on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the opus card app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install opus card.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||opus card On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NewDay Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this opus card?
Bug fixes and optimisations.
After much deliberation, I have decided to apply for the opus card. This card will allow me to commute to and from work without having to worry about buying tickets. The process of applying was simple and the customer service was excellent. I am looking forward to receiving my card and using it for my daily commute.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the opus card for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This opus card to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for opus card and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the opus card. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the opus card.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.