OnSport is an online magazine that covers the latest news and events in the world of sport. With a team of dedicated writers and reporters, OnSport provides readers with in-depth analysis and coverage of all the latest sporting news and events. Whether it’s the latest transfer news, reports from the latest sporting fixtures, or the latest doping scandal, OnSport has it covered.
This article is all about helping you get to know the OnSport for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||OnSport On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Intelinova Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
OnSport Andorid App Summary
The OnSport was developed by the popular developer agency named Intelinova Software. They have the OnSport in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.8.94, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2441 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With OnSport latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 12, 2022 was the last date the OnSport was updated with new features. If you want to use the OnSport on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the OnSport using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download OnSport For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the OnSport using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the OnSport on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for OnSport here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of OnSport for PC
– The update offers a greater autonomy and a better user experience
– You have access to tutorials to learn about the main functions
– The side menu options are easier to see
– The shortcuts on the home screen let you consult 4 functions more quickly
– Choose other training sessions from the club’s training list and assign them to yourself
– View and validate your training exercises more quickly
OnSport App Overview and Details
¡Ya está aquí!
Tras meses de desarrollo y pruebas lanzamos una nueva actualización en la que hemos tenido en cuenta los comentarios recibidos durante de este tiempo por vuestra parte. Disfruta de una mayor autonomía y una mejor experiencia al usuario.
Toma nota de las nuevas funcionalidades, ¡no te dejarán indiferente!
– Tienes a tu disposición tutoriales para que conozcas las principales funcionalidades
– Puedes ver mejor las opciones del menú lateral
– Los accesos directos de la pantalla de inicio te permitirán consultar con más rapidez a 4 funcionalidades
– Elige del listado de entrenamientos del club otros entrenamientos que te gusten y asígnatelos
– Visualiza y valida los ejercicios de tu entrenamiento de forma más rápida
Whats New In this OnSport?
The OnSport app is a great way to keep up with all the latest sports news. It is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves sports.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the OnSport of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This OnSport to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OnSport and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the OnSport. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OnSport.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.