OnShift Mobile is a cloud-based workforce management solution that helps managers optimize their workforce planning and scheduling. It offers a range of features, including shift swapping, time off management, and communication tools. OnShift Mobile is intuitive and easy to use, making it a great choice for businesses of all sizes.
The technical specifications of the OnShift Mobile for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
OnShift Mobile Andorid App Summary
OnShift Mobile was developed by OnShift Inc and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download OnShift Mobile from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of OnShift Mobile is 165.0 on Play store with total users of 615772. The OnShift Mobile app has a user rating of 3.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the OnShift Mobile is Oct 7, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the OnShift Mobile on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install OnShift Mobile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the OnShift Mobile installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the OnShift Mobile and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the OnShift Mobile on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the OnShift Mobile in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the OnShift Mobile on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||OnShift Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||OnShift Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
OnShift Mobile App Overview and Details
The OnShift Mobile app has a whole new look! We’ve streamlined the design to make it easier than ever for employees to manage their schedules and help schedulers log call-offs on-the-go.
OnShift Customers: Manage your schedule anytime, anywhere with OnShift’s easy-to-use mobile app.
Employees: Access and manage your schedule anytime.
* Employees have the ability to request partial shifts.
* View your schedule anytime, anywhere
* Receive and reply to messages & open shift notifications
* Request shifts, fill-ins & time off
* Set communication preferences
* View reward and performance history (OnShift Engage Customers Only)
Schedulers: Quickly manage call-offs on-the-go!
* Remove and log called-off employees
* Send messages to available and qualified staff
* Contact staff members directly using the app’s Employee Directory
NOTE: The OnShift mobile app is available to all OnShift customers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Features of OnShift Mobile for PC
1. Employees can request partial shifts.
2. Employees can view their schedule anytime, anywhere.
3. Employees can receive and reply to messages and open shift notifications.
4. Employees can request shifts, fill-ins, and time off.
5. Employees can set communication preferences.
6. Employees can view reward and performance history.
7. Schedulers can quickly manage call-offs on-the-go.
8. Schedulers can remove and log called-off employees.
9. Schedulers can send messages to available and qualified staff.
10. Schedulers can contact staff members directly using the app’s employee directory.
Whats New In this OnShift Mobile?
Back end updates to support future enhancements
OnShift is a great mobile application that helps to manage work schedules. It is very easy to use and helps to keep track of work hours. OnShift is a great way to manage work schedules and is definitely a helpful tool.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the OnShift Mobile on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This OnShift Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OnShift Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the OnShift Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OnShift Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.