In Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath, players take on the role of the Stranger, a mysterious bounty hunter who captures outlaws to earn moolah. The game is set in the Oddworld Universe and features a unique blend of action, adventure and shooter gameplay.
Our goal is to help you get the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath Andorid App Summary
- Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath App Overview and Details
- Features of Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath for PC
- Whats New In this Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath?
- Download & Install Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Recent Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath Reviews
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath is Oddworld Inhabitants Inc and they’ve done a great job at keeping Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath under Action of Play Store. Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath’s latest version is 1.0.13 with an impressive user base of over 439153. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.6 shows how people love Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath is May 15, 2015 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath App Overview and Details
** PLEASE NOTE: Rockchip, Broadcom and Amlogic devices NOT SUPPORTED! Requires at least a 1.2 GHz dual core CPU, 1 GB RAM with Adreno 220, Nvidia Tegra 3, ARM Mali 400-MP, PowerVR SGX 543MP, Intel HD Graphics or Vivante GC1000 GPU. Runs at variable resolution based on device capabilities. Performance settings available in app.
“A stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece that delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we’ve seen before” – Game Informer
“A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience” – IGN
TouchArcade 5/5 Stars “every bit as awesome now on a mobile device”
148apps Editor’s Choice 4.5/5 Stars “it’s a console-quality adventure”
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with all exciting new controls that make the most of the mobile format and improved visuals throughout.
* Fully configurable touch-screen controls let you move & re-size individual buttons to suit your play style
* Scalable virtual joystick for fine tuning sensitivity of movement
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
* Complete “twin-stick” HID gamepad support, including specific control setups for Shield, Moga (HID), XBOX 360, PS3/PS4, and many more
* Intuitive touch controls + a redesigned mobile interface make playing & navigating a breeze
* Incredible visuals that harness all the advanced graphics capabilities of today’s mobile chipsets
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements and Cloud Save
Features of Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath for PC
virtual joystick for mobile platforms
* Upgraded visuals & textures, running at a variable resolution based on your device capabilities
* Cloud save support for Google Play Services & Game Center (iOS)
* Over 20 hours of play time
* Full English voice acting
* Cinematic score by award-winning composer Joel Goldsmith
1. A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience
2. Stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece
3. Delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we’ve seen before
4. 20+ hours of action-adventure
5. Fully configurable touch-screen controls
6. Scalable virtual joystick for fine tuning sensitivity of movement
7. Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
8. Scour your surroundings for live ammo
9. Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
10. Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
Whats New In this Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath?
1.0.7 – 1.0.13
– Fixes for various devices and OS versions.
– Stranger’s full run can now be manual (hold X button). See Controls Settings
– Resolve more Adreno driver issues.
– Support even more gamepads.
– Resolves various device issues
– Add app exit button on main menu
– Improve sharpness of graphics
– Add camera distance setting allowing to be closer to Stranger
– Add support for some Adreno 22x devices such as US Galaxy S3.
– Performance enhancements.
Download & Install Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Oddworld Inhabitants Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 15, 2015|
|Get it On:|
The game is a great example of how a game can be successful without being a traditional “AAA” title. It is a unique experience that is well worth checking out, especially if you are a fan of other Oddworld games.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath, or the steps altogether.
Recent Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath Reviews
Loved this game back on the original Xbox. I had a gift card and I bought this not expecting to use touch controls (I was just going to download it and wait until I bought a Bluetooth controller). Instead, I decided to try it out and on a Pixel 2 is runs perfect and it’s honestly not hard to control (think using motion controls for bow and arrow in Breath of the wild). As long as you use the motion controls for aiming, it’s super fluid to play this game without a controller.
This port does something I rarely see, taking advantage of platform features. Instead of a dedicated shake button for healing/reloading, you shake your phone/tablet, and if you are struggling to position your aim, tilt your phone/tablet as it tracks the movement. Besides that, game is no different from the original, which is already a pretty fun game.
Seems to be a wonderful port, with one very annoying issue. It has not received an update in 5 years, and as such it gives a warning about being for an older version of Android. The issue that goes with this is the resolution. I have a Galaxy A50, and this game does not fill the screen. The game itself plays great, but it needs an update! Please consider this, and I will raise to 5 stars.
So far I really like it. But I’ve played for an hour so far and 90% of that time was adjusting every possible control settings from camera and movement speed to resolution etc. just to get some comfort with the combat cuz it’s too sensitive when in combat. If nothing else works I’ll get a controller cuz I really like it so far.
This was on sale for $1 when I got it and it’s hands-down the best $1 I have ever spent. It truly feels like a high quality console game on Android (well, it is…). The controls work great (I don’t use a physical controller) and it has several graphics options so it runs well even with my fairly old phone. I extremely recommend it.
The game was fun while it lasted for me. The game crashed on me as soon as I beat the boss D. Caste raider after stranger secret is revealed during the explosions. This is pretty late in the game and I set all settings on low and tried multiple ways to get around this bug but I couldn’t. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but for some reason my gamesaves couldn’t be recovered even though I was signed in to play store forcing me to start from the very beginning of game. Oh well Disappointed.
Wow an actual good 3D platformer for Android. 3D platformers on android are rare so I’m glad I found this cool game. The game has some good voice acting and mechanics although I think they could’ve been be a bit more detailed, like more variety of things said by the main character during gameplay, character composition and more variety of hand combat. So those get a 4/5 for me. But it’s forgivable because beating those nasty enemies is pretty satisfying as well as the asthetics of the world.
Works fine on my Samsung S22 ultra with latest Android 12. Ran very smooth, even casting to TV too. I’ve had this game for years but only recently had a decent controller so it’s the first time I’ve played it properly. To be honest I found the game too hard, even on easy mode. I gave up and won’t come back to this game. I’m sure I’m no where near the end, god knows how hard this will finally get.
Everything about this game seems worth to have on your device. However, one thing that prevents it to get full start is that when I connected to gamepad, it seems I’m unable to move to the right directions. Every buttons function properly except for the right movement of the left thumbstick. Probably a bug, but it’s a shame, would love to play it via gamepad.
This is basically a shooting game, but you need to shoot critters from your crossbow at other critters. Don’t be fooled by the description; this is a shooter’s delight. It’s extremely addictive and the storyline can keeps players like me enticed for hours. The classic battles at the end of each scenario are tough and a lot of fun–and you won’t be wasting two hours watching irritating ads so you can build up enough ammo. The only minus was the rough language used here and there (otherwise 5 *’s)
We refer the ownership of This Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.