A nuclear radiation detector is a device that is used to measure the level of nuclear radiation in an area. It is important to have a nuclear radiation detector in order to protect yourself and others from the harmful effects of nuclear radiation.
Do you know the technical specifics of Nuclear Radiation Detector for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- Nuclear Radiation Detector Andorid App Summary
- Nuclear Radiation Detector Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Nuclear Radiation Detector for PC
- Nuclear Radiation Detector App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Nuclear Radiation Detector?
- Recent Nuclear Radiation Detector Reviews
Nuclear Radiation Detector Andorid App Summary
The Nuclear Radiation Detector application developer is Nitramite. They listed the Nuclear Radiation Detector under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Nuclear Radiation Detector is more than 97852. With a 4.0, the latest 1.3.0 of the Nuclear Radiation Detector is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Nuclear Radiation Detector is Jun 10, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Nuclear Radiation Detector on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Nuclear Radiation Detector On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Nuclear Radiation Detector Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Nuclear Radiation Detector on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Nuclear Radiation Detector and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Nuclear Radiation Detector on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Nuclear Radiation Detector for PC
• App requires hardware
• App is for radiation detection, not EMF
• App has a visual display
• App has a mapping feature
• App is maintained
• Hardware requirements: any Arduino-capable radiation Geiger counter kit or device
• App permissions: Internet connection, Bluetooth, Vibrate, Location
• Links: Contact, Eula, Privacy
Nuclear Radiation Detector App Overview and Details
THIS APP REQUIRES HARDWARE! Giving one star rating without telling me reason is stupid. I cannot read peoples minds so please rate with explaining whats wrong so I can actually solve problem!
NOTE that his is only meant for radiation detection NOT for EMF (Electromotive force) or which is known also as electromagnetic force. There’s no phone with build in Geiger counter in normal markets so you need hardware. EMF however is a chip detecting Electromotive forces which cannot detect radiation. Do not mix these two different subjects.
Nuclear Radiation Detector front end application. To use this application you need your diy Geiger counter or existing Geiger counter with Arduino connectivity supported. I made my own from very inexpensive kit which gives you “detection of 20mR/h ~ 120mR/h of gamma rays and 100 ~ 1800 off variables / points / cm 2 of the soft beta ray.” more information on below tutorial link.
Tutorial for setting up your own device is here; http://www.nitramite.com/radiation-detector.html
If you want to find Arduino code right away, it’s here: https://github.com/norkator/radiation-detector-arduino
• Show visually with colors CPM and uSv/h readings.
• Radiation Map which is a mapping feature using Google Maps. Now you can start mapping radiation levels on map around areas.
• Application is maintained and dependencies are kept up to date.
• Any Arduino capable radiation Geiger counter kit or device.
Hardware code: https://github.com/norkator/radiation-detector-arduino
• Internet connection.
• Location permission (needed by Bluetooth cause of Android’s “Access to Hardware Identifier” change on Android 6.0 and up)
– No identity related or non sense permissions!
Whats New In this Nuclear Radiation Detector?
• Maintenance upgrades.
• Added CSV export option for main view and for map view.
Nuclear Radiation Detector is an essential tool in the fight against nuclear terrorism. It can detect and track the movement of nuclear material, and it is an important tool in the international effort to prevent nuclear terrorism.
Downloading and installing the Nuclear Radiation Detector for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Nuclear Radiation Detector Reviews
To all the ” bad and fake ” reviews, do just a little bit of reading in the description first. This app paired with the Arduino Geiger counter is fantastic, I have been testing it for a few weeks now and I can say it is amazing. Some code for for a OLED display for a stand alone unit with the Bluetooth would be a game changer, logging , tracking, and line graph work without issues. Amazing job , great work !!!
Yes it works fine, I have the same setup, but the app needs more work(the click sound is odd, pls. put a proper geiger sound) and maybe dose feature with time, date, and amount of exposure. And the price is a bit high, I’m going to buy it but after u fix the sound and add more futures for that price. Tanks and keep it up.
It is not working. Isn’t it suppose to use the built in north-south calibrated thingy in the phone to check how strong the signal is? The forces around to point to north pole, like radiation to detect invisable smoke. I allways have problems with that, and the gps on google map. Can not connect to the device in phone… Edit: Oh, can use it to detect if smokealarm has active radiation left. I get it now. Those I buy last for 10 years i think. Cool. Should been smokealarm in mobile phones since
Requested location, then requested to connect to my bluetooth head phones. What for? After all no even background radiation was detected.
Hey your app work well but the problem is idk how to use the ap because i thought it would be a working detector so yeah im just rating your app 4 star because i see comments that are not good and saying your is not working but to me its working i just don’t know how to use it .
The overview detail does not mention that you need external hardware to detect anything, the app on its own does nothing.
I love the programming! I don’t have a Geiger counter device but I’m sure it works.
This app not usefull for me as i not had The device to connect 😞 but it will be nice i think
It does when a message says waiting for client to respond
The app is amazing easy to use.
We refer the ownership of This Nuclear Radiation Detector to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nuclear Radiation Detector and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nuclear Radiation Detector. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nuclear Radiation Detector.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.