The waters of New South Wales are home to an abundance of marine life, making it a popular destination for divers and snorkelers. The temperate climate and diverse coastline provide a variety of habitats that support an array of fish, crustaceans, mollusks, and other marine creatures. Some of the more common marine life found in NSW include:
-Fish: Whiting, bream, flathead, tailor, salmon, jewfish, kingfish, snapper, morwong, drummer, leatherjacket
-Crustaceans: Crab, lobster, prawn, yabby
-Mollusks: Oyster, mussel, clam, octopus, squid
This article is all about helping you get to know the NSW Marine Life for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download NSW Marine Life For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the NSW Marine Life on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the NSW Marine Life, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the NSW Marine Life app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
NSW Marine Life Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, NSW Marine Life has over 2854 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Big Southerly Games has developed the NSW Marine Life and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 0.2.7.
Until this latest version, NSW Marine Life has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Aug 30, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the NSW Marine Life on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||NSW Marine Life On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Big Southerly Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of NSW Marine Life for PC
1. 100% free marine life information.
2. Alphabetically listed fish, crustacean, cephalopods, sharks and rays.
3. Vibrant pictures to identify marine life.
4. Tide times for 16 locations.
5. Weather and swell information for 15 locations.
6. NSW contact information.
NSW Marine Life App Overview and Details
Intended as a companion for people that love to spend time in, on and around the waters of the Australian East coast. The NSW Marine Life application is intended as a simple portable field guide for marine creatures. Covering some of the more common inhabitants of coastal waters of NSW with images and descriptions covering the environments each species inhabit and their behaviours.
Discover exciting information in this application, such as:
• 100% Free valuable NSW, Australian marine life information
• Alphabetically listed fish, crustacean, cephalopods, sharks and rays
• Beautiful and vibrant pictures to help you identify marine life
• The days tide times for sixteen locations along the NSW coastline
• Weather and swell information for 15 NSW locations
• Important Contact information for the NSW areas
Whats New In this NSW Marine Life?
* Updated Android API support.
* Added option to exit application from menu.
In NSW, Marine Life is under threat from climate change, pollution, and overfishing. Marine Life is important for the environment and the economy. The Marine Life application will help protect Marine Life by tracking and managing threats, improving knowledge and understanding of Marine Life, and engaging the community in Marine Life conservation.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the NSW Marine Life of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This NSW Marine Life to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NSW Marine Life and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the NSW Marine Life. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NSW Marine Life.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.