Flutter is a new open-source mobile development SDK created by Google. It enables developers to create high-quality native apps for iOS and Android platforms with a single codebase. Flutter is still in beta, but it has already gained a lot of traction among developers. It has a simple and easy-to-use API, and it’s very fast and responsive.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the NewsExtra Flutter For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
NewsExtra Flutter App Overview and Details
NewsExtra Flutter App Overview and Details
Combine multiple rss feeds to create your own News App in minutes.
Built with latest version of Android Studio, Uses the latest technologies, room database, glide for image loading and retrofit for networking.
Easy-to-use news crawler written in python that extracts structured information from almost any news website. You only need to provide the root URL of the news website.
Integrated with Web Admin Panel to add rss feed urls, radio channels, youtube channels, manage news, interests/topics, send user notifications and many more.
Categorises news based on interests/topics. Users get to choose their interests and get rss feeds delivered to them according to what they choosed. You can add multiple interests/topics on the admin dashboard.
Lightweight but powerful Android radio player with support for multiple radio channels. Add hundreds of radio stations on the admin panel, users can search for a particular radio station in the search bar.
Easy monetisation from 2 of the best android monetisation platform. Ad placements that matches the look and feel of the app.
Download & Install NewsExtra Flutter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the NewsExtra Flutter on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the NewsExtra Flutter on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired NewsExtra Flutter result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the NewsExtra Flutter will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the NewsExtra Flutter with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the NewsExtra Flutter on your PC.
|App Name:||NewsExtra Flutter On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Feb 10, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Get it On:|
NewsExtra Flutter Andorid App Summary
EnvisionApps is the developer of this NewsExtra Flutter application. It is listed under the News & Magazines category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 657+ users of this app. The NewsExtra Flutter app rating is currently 1.0.0.
It was last updated on Feb 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of NewsExtra Flutter for PC
– Multipurpose Android and Web News App
– Combines multiple RSS feeds to create your own news app
– Latest Android Studio and technology used
– Easy-to-use news crawler
– Extracts structured information from almost any news website
– Integrated with web admin panel
– Categorizes news based on interests/topics
– Lightweight but powerful Android radio player
– Supports multiple radio channels
– Easily monetized
Whats New In this NewsExtra Flutter?
As a result of using the NewsExtra flutter application, I have found it to be an extremely useful and convenient way to keep up with the latest news. The application is well organized and easy to use, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a quick and easy way to stay up-to-date on the latest news.
This concludes our article on NewsExtra Flutter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or NewsExtra Flutter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This NewsExtra Flutter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NewsExtra Flutter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the NewsExtra Flutter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NewsExtra Flutter.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.