My Taekwondo is a martial art that has its origins in Korea. It is a combination of combat techniques, self-defense, sports, and exercise. Taekwondo is practiced by millions of people all over the world.
Installing and using the MYTKD for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
MYTKD Andorid App Summary
Foxspin has developed the MYTKD application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Sports category on Play Store. MYTKD has over 376 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of MYTKD is currently 1.0.2.
The latest upstate time of the MYTKD is Jul 7, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the MYTKD on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
MYTKD App Overview and Details
Master Yang’s world Class Taekwondo is Austin’s leading Family Martial Arts centers. Our Goal is to provide the highest quality of Martial Arts instruction, teach valuable skills for life and contribute to a peaceful and safe community. This App will help students and families with things such as:
Special event schedule
Korean terms videos
And much more…
Features of MYTKD for PC
1. Comprehensive class schedule and event schedule information.
2. Access to training manuals and videos.
3. Ability to learn Korean terms.
4. Connect with other students and families.
5. Get updates on new Master Yang content.
6. Participate in online forum discussions.
7. Earn rewards for achievements.
8. Track progress and receive feedback.
9. Access exclusive Master Yang content.
10. Support a community of martial artists.
|App Name:||MYTKD On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install MYTKD On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing MYTKD on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the MYTKD. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the MYTKD, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this MYTKD?
Updated the app to new code
Small bug fixes
I have enjoyed practicing taekwondo for the past few years and it has become a big part of my life. I have learned a lot about myself and grown as a person. I am grateful for the opportunities taekwondo has given me and I am excited to continue my journey and learn even more. I would like to be a part of the MYTKD program so that I can further my taekwondo training and learn from the best instructors in the world.
Did the guide help you download and install the MYTKD for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the MYTKD, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This MYTKD to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MYTKD and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the MYTKD. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MYTKD.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.