Mystery shoppers are people who are hired to pose as customers and evaluate the quality of service at a business. They may be given a specific task to complete, such as asking for a specific item or returning a product. They then provide feedback about their experience to the company that hired them. Mystery shoppers can be employed by a variety of businesses, including retail stores, restaurants, and hotels.
The technical specifications of the Mystery Shopper for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Mystery Shopper Andorid App Summary
Mystery Shopper was developed by La Compagnie Nationale Royal Air Maroc S.A. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Mystery Shopper from Google Play Store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of Mystery Shopper is 59.0 on Play store with total users of 17486. The Mystery Shopper app has a user rating of 3.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Mystery Shopper is Jan 3, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Mystery Shopper on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Mystery Shopper For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Mystery Shopper using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Mystery Shopper on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Mystery Shopper here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Mystery Shopper On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||La Compagnie Nationale Royal Air Maroc S.A.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jan 3, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Mystery Shopper for PC
1. Evaluation of services offered throughout your journey.
2. Miles offered for submission of evaluation.
3. Comments and recommendations can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Application is easy to use.
5. for the sake of improvement, comments and recommendations are encouraged.
6. Application is available for download on Android and iOS devices.
7. Evaluation can be done in French or English.
8. Platform is global, and can be used by anyone with a Royal Air Maroc ticket.
9. Evaluation is confidential.
10. Mystery shoppers are anonymous.
Mystery Shopper App Overview and Details
Welcome to Royal Air Maroc Mystery Shopper Platform!
This application allows you to evaluate the level of compliance of services that are offered to you throughout your journey.
You will be offered miles once your evaluation is submitted.
For the sake of improvement, do not hesitate to send us your comments and recommendations on the use of the application at: email@example.com
Whats New In this Mystery Shopper?
Fixed the app name issues and text length issues.
Mystery shoppers are individuals who are hired to evaluate the customer service of a business by posing as a customer. They typically complete a report after their visit, noting their experience and any suggestions for improvement. Many mystery shoppers also receive reimbursement for their purchases.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Mystery Shopper on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Mystery Shopper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mystery Shopper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mystery Shopper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mystery Shopper.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.