MyPoultryCare is an online resource for chicken keepers of all levels of experience. Whether you are a first-time chicken keeper or have been raising chickens for years, MyPoultryCare has something to offer you. We provide information on chicken care, housing, feeding, and more. We also offer a forum where chicken keepers can ask questions and share advice.
The technical specifications of the MyPoultryCare for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
MyPoultryCare Andorid App Summary
MyPoultryCare was developed by Adisseo and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download MyPoultryCare from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of MyPoultryCare is 1.7 on Play store with total users of 254. The MyPoultryCare app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the MyPoultryCare is Apr 22, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the MyPoultryCare on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install MyPoultryCare For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the MyPoultryCare using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the MyPoultryCare on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for MyPoultryCare here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||MyPoultryCare On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of MyPoultryCare for PC
1. The app will allow customers to quickly and easily diagnose poultry health issues.
2. The app will allow customers to share pictures of their poultry with Adisseo and other customers.
3. The app will allow customers to schedule audits with Adisseo.
4. The app will provide a database of images for customers to compare their poultry with.
5. The app will be available for Android and iOS devices.
6. The app will be free to download.
7. The app will be easy to use.
8. The app will be updated regularly.
9. The app will be compatible with a range of devices.
10. The app will be available in multiple languages.
MyPoultryCare App Overview and Details
The sole purpose of this app is to provide a new digital service to the customer to get a quick support and early diagnostic which would help to address Poultry health issues faster and respond to customer needs much more efficiently.
This diagnostic can be done :
• By the customer himself at a first stage by looking to a shared database containing all pictures coming from Adisseo Company, other customers or any other sources and compare its own cases
• By an Adisseo employee or Vet/technical partner who can propose an appointment for an audit at customer location
Whats New In this MyPoultryCare?
Fix a localization issue
MyPoultryCare is an essential tool for poultry farmers and enthusiasts of all levels of experience. Its user-friendly interface and wealth of information make it the perfect resource for anyone looking to improve their poultry care skills. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned expert, MyPoultryCare can help you take your poultry care to the next level.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the MyPoultryCare on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This MyPoultryCare to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MyPoultryCare and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the MyPoultryCare. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MyPoultryCare.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.