For Catholics, life revolves around the parish. It is the center of our faith life, where we come together as a community to celebrate Mass, receive the sacraments, and support one another in our faith journey. The parish is also a place where we can serve others, through ministries such as outreach, education, and care for the sick and elderly.
My Parish is a website and app that provides Catholics with everything they need to know about their parish, including Mass times, contact information, and upcoming events. My Parish also makes it easy for Catholics to connect with one another, through forums, groups, and events.
The latest myParish – Catholic Life for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
myParish – Catholic Life Andorid App Summary
Diocesan Publications has developed the myParish – Catholic Life for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, myParish – Catholic Life has got over 303383+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 4.6.5
The latest update of myParish – Catholic Life is Jul 15, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
myParish – Catholic Life App Overview and Details
Connect with your parish like never before. Stay up-to-date with what is going on in your parish throughout the week.
With myParish app you can receive and easily respond to messages from your parish, and RSVP for upcoming events. Enjoy many useful faith-building resources and features to complement your daily faith life, such as, Confession and prayer time reminders, daily Mass readings, quick access to parish contacts, the ability to submit prayer requests, receive MassMode™ reminders to silence your phone before Mass, and much more.
• Messages – Favorite, share or reply to messages from your parish.
• Calendar – View or share time and location of upcoming parish events and RSVP when relevant or add to your phone’s calendar.
• Readings – Daily Mass readings provided by the USCCB from the NAB(re) version of the bible.
• Homilies – Listen to or read weekly homilies provided by your parish.
• News – The latest Catholic news from around the world, provided by the Catholic News Agency.
• Giving – Easily access your parish’s online giving.
• Confession – Next Confession reminder, available Confession times, how-to guide, examination of conscience, and act of contrition.
• Parish Info – All the important and helpful contacts at your parish are only a tap away with a directory of parish and/or school staff.
• Mass Times – All Mass times for the week with MassMode™ time or location reminders to silence your phone before Mass.
• Prayers – Full list of traditional Catholic prayers with the ability to set reminders for any of them or your own daily prayer time. Also submit prayer requests to your parish.
• Bulletins – View this week’s and past bulletins from your parish.
Download my Parish app today or visit myparishapp.com to learn more and register your parish.
Notes: my parish
Features of myParish – Catholic Life for PC
1. Receive and respond to messages from your parish.
2. View upcoming parish events and RSVP.
3. View daily Mass readings.
4. Listen to or read weekly homilies.
5. View the latest Catholic news.
6. Easily access your parish’s online giving.
7. Next Confession reminder.
8. Available Confession times.
9. How-to guide for Confession.
10. Examination of conscience and act of contrition.
Install “myParish – Catholic Life” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing myParish – Catholic Life on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install myParish – Catholic Life on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type myParish – Catholic Life and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the myParish – Catholic Life as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||myParish – Catholic Life On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Diocesan Publications|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this myParish – Catholic Life?
Thank you for using myParish App! We are always working hard on improvements.
This release includes some bug fixes, allowing you to connect more easily with your parish. Also remember to use the new favoriting feature to quickly switch between your favorite parishes and continue receiving notifications from all of them!
Since its inception, Parish has been a staple in the Catholic community. It has provided an avenue for Catholics to connect with one another, stay up-to-date on Church news, and deepen their faith. Parish is an excellent resource for Catholics of all ages, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to strengthen their Catholic identity.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the myParish – Catholic Life for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This myParish – Catholic Life to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for myParish – Catholic Life and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the myParish – Catholic Life. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the myParish – Catholic Life.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.