, and To-dos
MyNotification is a powerful, yet easy to use note taking app that lets you take quick notes, create memos, and manage to-dos. The app features a simple and clean design that makes taking notes and managing tasks a breeze. MyNotification also includes a powerful search feature that lets you quickly find the notes and tasks you need.
We will help you download the MyNotification – Notes, Memos for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install MyNotification – Notes, Memos on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install MyNotification – Notes, Memos on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for MyNotification – Notes, Memos on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the MyNotification – Notes, Memos as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||MyNotification – Notes, Memos On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MyNotification – Notes, Memos Andorid App Summary
SuperBear is the developer of the MyNotification – Notes, Memos, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the MyNotification – Notes, Memos from them is 44.0 with over 4732 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the MyNotification – Notes, Memos is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the MyNotification – Notes, Memos is Jul 21, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the MyNotification – Notes, Memos on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
MyNotification – Notes, Memos App Overview and Details
It is a powerful notepad, notes on the status bar or a countdown timer.
★ Memos: Fast to add notes.
★ Notifications: Free choice to show notifications in the status bar.
★ Countdown timers: Setting the target dates and show the information.
★ Powerful search, filter, sort functions.
★ Styles: Setting different backgrounds for different states.
★ Icons: Multiple built-in and custom icons.
★ Backup & Recovery: Backing up to Google Drive or the local files.
★ Auto-synchronizing to Google Calendar
◎ If the notifications cannot be displayed correctly, please check the following items:
▲ Notification settings and related permissions.
▲ Auto-Start settings.
▲ Battery Saving settings.
◎ The application structure adopts offline mode, no server, and the main data is stored on the user device. If you need to reinstall the application or replace the device (or share data with multiple devices), please make sure to back up and restore the data yourself. ※Please update the application to the latest version before performing “Recovery”.
◎ Because some functions (such as cloud backup, feedback, advertisement display) require internet connection, so users who newly install the app from today (2021-4-13) will not be able to use while it is closed.
◆ Banner Ads: Display at the bottom of most pages.
◆ Interstitial Ads: Every 5-10 minutes of usage time, it will be displayed when switching pages or rotating the screen. The content and volume control, and the closing steps are determined by the third-party platform.
◆ You can use the app without VIP in normal cases, but if you don’t want any ad, please consider buying.
Features of MyNotification – Notes, Memos for PC
1. Memos are fast to add and notes can be shown on the status bar.
2. Notifications can be chosen to be shown in the status bar.
3. Countdown timers can be set with target dates and information displayed.
4. Powerful search, filter, and sort functions are available.
5. Different backgrounds can be set for different states.
6. Multiple built-in and custom icons are available.
7. Backing up data is easy with Google Drive or local files.
8. Data can be auto-synchronized with Google Calendar.
9. There are banner ads, interstitial ads, and you can buy VIP to avoid ads.
10. The app structure adopts offline mode with the main data stored on the user device.
Whats New In this MyNotification – Notes, Memos?
Now you can use [Tags] in titles and descriptions
Overall, I am extremely pleased with the MyNotification – Notes, Memos application. It is extremely user-friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend it to anyone in need of an effective note taking application.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the MyNotification – Notes, Memos? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This MyNotification – Notes, Memos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MyNotification – Notes, Memos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the MyNotification – Notes, Memos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MyNotification – Notes, Memos.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.