MyNorthampton is an online portal for the people of Northampton, providing a one-stop-shop for news, events, jobs, businesses and services in the town. It is a website for the people, by the people, and is funded by local businesses.
In this article, we will show you how to download MyNorthampton For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at MyNorthampton technical specifications first.
MyNorthampton Andorid App Summary
Collabco is the developer of this MyNorthampton application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 14816+ users of this app. The MyNorthampton app rating is currently 1.3.2.
It was last updated on Jan 4, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of MyNorthampton for PC
-Your Student email
-UNO Bus timetables
-A currency converter
-News and updates through the Students’ Union website
-Learning Development drop in appointments
-A staff contact directory
-Live social media updates
|App Name:||MyNorthampton On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 4, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download MyNorthampton For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download MyNorthampton on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type MyNorthampton and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the MyNorthampton andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
MyNorthampton App Overview and Details
Juggling timetables, keeping up with University emails and knowing what’s happening and where on campus can be tough. To help make student life that bit easier, the University will be launching a brand new app, MyNorthampton, in March. The MyNorthampton App, which has been developed in consultation with the Students’ Union, will be a one stop shop for all things student life at the University of Northampton; you’ll be able to access it all, on the move, from the palm of your hand. The initial release of the app includes access to:
• Your Timetable
• Your Student email
• Campus maps
• UNO Bus timetables
• A currency converter
• News and updates through the Students’ Union website
• Learning Development drop in appointments – for guidance on any academic skill; from essay writing, dissertations, critical analysis, presentations skills, to Maths and statistics
• A staff contact directory – for when you need to get hold of your lecturers or other University staff
• Live social media updates – so you’ll always know what’s happening on campus. You’ll be able to customise the kind of information and notifications you see to suit your day to day student experience.
Whats New In this MyNorthampton?
I have truly enjoyed my time at Northampton and I am so grateful for the experiences and opportunities that the college has provided me with. I have met some amazing people and made friendships that I know will last a lifetime. I am so excited to continue my education at Northampton and to see what the next chapter has in store for me.
This concludes our article on MyNorthampton Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or MyNorthampton for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This MyNorthampton to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MyNorthampton and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the MyNorthampton. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MyNorthampton.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.