Multi Bump is a colorful and addicting game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. The premise is simple – you have to keep the ball in the air by hitting it with your paddle, and the only way to make the ball change color is to hit it against the same color paddle. If you hit the ball against a different color paddle, it will change to that color. The game gets more challenging as the levels progress, and there are also obstacles that you have to avoid. Can you beat all of the levels and become a Multi Bump master?
In this article, we will show you how to download Multi Bump: balls vs colors For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Multi Bump: balls vs colors technical specifications first.
Multi Bump: balls vs colors Andorid App Summary
Fatbee Games is the developer of this Multi Bump: balls vs colors application. It is listed under the Arcade category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 158840+ users of this app. The Multi Bump: balls vs colors app rating is currently 1.73.
It was last updated on May 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Multi Bump: balls vs colors for PC
1. Addictive gameplay
2. Unique and challenging puzzles
3. Lots of levels, from easy to hard
4. Fun colors and music
5. Dynamic arcade mechanism
6. Smart and challenging puzzles
7. Many levels of difficulty
8. Addicting and fun gameplay
9. Unique and engaging puzzles
10. Lots of levels to play, from easy to hard!
|App Name:||Multi Bump: balls vs colors On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fatbee Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Multi Bump: balls vs colors For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Multi Bump: balls vs colors on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Multi Bump: balls vs colors on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMulti Bump: balls vs colors in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Multi Bump: balls vs colors on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Multi Bump: balls vs colors running on your computer.
Multi Bump: balls vs colors App Overview and Details
Have you been looking for an awesome addicting game?
Your search is over! Here comes Multi Bump!
Bring at least 1 ball to the end of the level – avoid from colors different than you, collect bonuses, solve puzzles and have fun!
Multi Bump is a free and very addictive arcade game with unique gameplay. It is one of the most challenging and hooking games of 2019.
Try it yourself, and see how many balls you can get to the end of each level. Try this simple arcade, and see how hard it really is!
Easy to play, hard to quit. Start your color bump challenge now!
How to play:
• move the ball with your finger, you can move it in any direction
• collect bonuses and multiply your balls
• avoid balls of color other than yours
• solve puzzles
• have fun and try to get as many balls as possible to the finish line
• dynamic arcade mechanism
• simple, smart and challenging puzzles
• lots of levels, difficulty varies from very easy to extremely hard
• fun colors and relaxing background music
Download Multi Bump now and start playing!
Whats New In this Multi Bump: balls vs colors?
Multi Bump is a fun and addictive game that is perfect for all ages. The objective of the game is to keep the balls in the air by bumping them with the paddle, and to achieve a high score by collecting as many points as possible. The game can be played with one or two players, and the colors of the balls determine the points scored. The game is over when all the balls have been lost, and the player with the highest score at the end is the winner
This concludes our article on Multi Bump: balls vs colors Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Multi Bump: balls vs colors for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Multi Bump: balls vs colors to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Multi Bump: balls vs colors and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Multi Bump: balls vs colors. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Multi Bump: balls vs colors.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.