MTData is a mobile data management platform that enables users to have full control of their mobile data. It provides a user-friendly interface to manage data traffic, backup and restore data, and monitor data usage in real-time. MTData also offers a wide range of features to help users save on data costs, including data compression, data plan management, and Wi-Fi connection management.
The latest MTData Swift for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
MTData Swift Andorid App Summary
MTData Pty Ltd has developed the MTData Swift for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, MTData Swift has got over 3676+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 5.39
The latest update of MTData Swift is Jun 9, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
MTData Swift App Overview and Details
This app allows to manage trucks and drivers. It allows assignment of jobs, sending messages, handling declarations, questions and everything else conductive to a commercial operation of a vehicle.
Note: You must have a current Tracking Client, Hawkeye or MTData software licence and associated login credentials to use this app.
Features of MTData Swift for PC
1. View a list of all trucks and drivers
2. View a list of jobs for a truck
3. View messages for a truck
4. View declarations for a truck
5. View questions for a truck
6. Edit truck information
7. Edit driver information
8. Assign jobs to a truck
9. Send messages to a truck
10. Handle declarations, questions and other operations for a truck
Install “MTData Swift” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing MTData Swift on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install MTData Swift on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type MTData Swift and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the MTData Swift as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||MTData Swift On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MTData Pty Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this MTData Swift?
1. Add Support for Patch Release
2. Bin Job V2
3. Allow Negative numbers to a numeric question item
4. Pallet Job – option to turn off the Deliver in Full question
5. Add Generic Job Option to disable the auto arrive of leg arrive events
1. Auto brightness setting
2. Swift Plus – issue on vehicle association
MTData is a Swift application that allows you to manage your data. It is easy to use and helps you to keep your data organized and easily accessible. MTData is a great tool for managing your data and is a valuable asset for any business or individual.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the MTData Swift for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This MTData Swift to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MTData Swift and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the MTData Swift. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MTData Swift.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.