In a world of constant innovation and ever-growing technology, there is one industry that still relies on the labor of human hands. The Monster Idle Factory is one of the last remaining factories in the world that manufactures monsters by hand.
The factory is a small, independent business that has been in operation for centuries. The process of making a monster is a slow and meticulous one, and it is the only factory in the world that still does it this way.
The factory is a family-run business, and the current owner is the fourth generation of his family to run it. His son is the next in line to take over the factory, and he is eager to continue the tradition of making monsters by hand.
Installing and using the Monster Idle Factory for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Monster Idle Factory Andorid App Summary
PixelMob has developed the Monster Idle Factory application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Simulation category on Play Store. Monster Idle Factory has over 43676 users with a great 3.4 rating overall. The latest version of Monster Idle Factory is currently 1.6.5.
The latest upstate time of the Monster Idle Factory is Jun 7, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Monster Idle Factory on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Monster Idle Factory App Overview and Details
In the world without FEAR people became reckless. Humanity needed a new hero, someone who would bring normality back.
Mad scientist decided, that he will send his minions back in time, so they can bring him back the SCARIEST ITEMS, they can find. Using crazy machines, he extracted from those items THE ESSENCE OF FEAR. It allowed him to change cute things into scary MONSTERS, that will once again inhabit children’s closets.
HOW TO PLAY:
– Build new portals as soon as possible.
– Upgrade portals and increase minion effectiveness
– Upgrade minions and be sure that they are able to transport all produced essence
– Upgrade machine to produce monsters
– Increase monster power to produce more essence
– Balance is the key to master
– Unlock new items as soon as possible
– Upgrade production line for new monsters
– Collect crowns and upgrade your manager’s skills
Currently, our game is at early access stage. During that period we would like to gather as much feedback and opinion from our players as we can. Please help us to develop this game and send us your opinion to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your opinion matter to us!
We did everything that is in our power to make bug free game but it is possible that we have missed some of those bugs even if we tested this game very thoroughly. If you encounter any problems, we are asking for understanding and please notify us about it. We will deal with it ASAP.
Monster Factory is a free-to-play game, however, some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s
Features of Monster Idle Factory for PC
– build new portals as soon as possible
– upgrade portals and increase minion effectiveness
– upgrade minions and be sure that they are able to transport all produced essence
– upgrade machine to produce monsters
– increase monster power to produce more essence
– balance is the key to master the game
– unlock new items as soon as possible
– upgrade production line for new monsters
– collect crowns and upgrade your manager’s skills
– currently the game is in early access, please send feedback to email@example.com
|App Name:||Monster Idle Factory On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Monster Idle Factory On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Monster Idle Factory on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Monster Idle Factory. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Monster Idle Factory, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Monster Idle Factory?
Monster Idle Factory is a unique and fun idle game that is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end. In this game, you are a factory worker who is tasked with creating monsters. The more monsters you create, the more money you earn, and the more upgrades you can buy for your factory. There are a variety of different monsters to create, and each one has its own unique set of skills. As you progress through the game, you can unlock new parts for your factory
Did the guide help you download and install the Monster Idle Factory for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Monster Idle Factory, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Monster Idle Factory to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Monster Idle Factory and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Monster Idle Factory. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Monster Idle Factory.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.