Merge Block Puzzle is a simple, yet addictive puzzle game that will keep you entertained for hours. In the game, you are given a grid of blocks, and your goal is to merge them all into one block. You can merge two blocks by tapping on them, and if they are the same color, they will merge into one block. If they are different colors, the two blocks will merge and the new block will have the color of the first block you tapped on. As you progress through the game, the blocks will become more and more complex, and it will become more and more difficult to merge them all into one block. If you get stuck, you can use bombs to clear out some of the blocks. Can you merge
Installing and using the Merge Block Puzzle for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Merge Block Puzzle Andorid App Summary
BQM SOFTWARE has developed the Merge Block Puzzle application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Merge Block Puzzle has over 1689 users with a great 4.3 rating overall. The latest version of Merge Block Puzzle is currently 1.3.
The latest upstate time of the Merge Block Puzzle is May 26, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Merge Block Puzzle on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Merge Block Puzzle App Overview and Details
Easy to play, hard to master.
How to play
• You have 5 hand cards in the beginning.
• Drag the first card in the Hand Card Area to any card in the Chessboard
Area. when the hand card meets the card on the chessboard, numbers on the chessboard card will change to the sum of numbers on both cards.
Three or more adjacent cards of the same number will trigger a triple- clear, and then merged to a new card with its number plus one.
Upon each triple-clear, you will get a new hand card.
You can hold up to 5 hand cards.
When the quantity of your hand cards drop to 0, the game is over.
Features of Merge Block Puzzle for PC
1. Easy to play- just drag and match numbers on the cards to clear them
2. Hard to master- with combos and chains, it’s more challenging than it seems!
3. Get new cards by clearing three or more cards in a row
4. Hold up to 5 cards at a time
5. Game over when you run out of cards
6. Strategy is key to winning- think ahead to make the best matches
7. Fun for all ages
8. Great for a quick game on the go
9. Can be played alone or with others
10. A fun and addictive puzzle game that will keep you coming back for more!
|App Name:||Merge Block Puzzle On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BQM SOFTWARE|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Merge Block Puzzle On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Merge Block Puzzle on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Merge Block Puzzle. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Merge Block Puzzle, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Merge Block Puzzle?
Overall, the Merge Block Puzzle application is a fun and addictive way to kill some time. It is easy to learn how to play, but can be challenging to master. The graphics are colorful and pleasing to the eye, and the background music is upbeat and cheerful. I would recommend this app to anyone who enjoys puzzle games.
Did the guide help you download and install the Merge Block Puzzle for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Merge Block Puzzle, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Merge Block Puzzle to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Merge Block Puzzle and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Merge Block Puzzle. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Merge Block Puzzle.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.