Meet the Numberblocks is an animated children’s television series produced by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The series follows the adventures of a group of colorful geometric shapes known as Numberblocks, who live in a world where everything is measured in numbers. The Numberblocks must use their mathematical skills to solve problems and help their friends.
The technical specifications of the Meet the Numberblocks for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Meet the Numberblocks Andorid App Summary
Meet the Numberblocks was developed by Blue Zoo and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Meet the Numberblocks from Google Play Store under the Educational category. The latest version of Meet the Numberblocks is 01.01.01 on Play store with total users of 2531026. The Meet the Numberblocks app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Meet the Numberblocks is Jul 13, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Meet the Numberblocks on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Meet the Numberblocks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Meet the Numberblocks using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Meet the Numberblocks on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Meet the Numberblocks here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Meet the Numberblocks On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Blue Zoo|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Meet the Numberblocks for PC
1. Introduces the child to the Numberblocks and helps develop their counting skills.
2. Each Numberblock has its number of Numberblobs to count.
3. Tapping on the Numberblock will trigger them to say one of their catchphrases and changes their shape.
4. Additional Numberblocks will be added to the app when they are aired on TV.
5. This app does not contain any in-app purchases or involuntary adverts.
6. The child can watch video clips of the Numberblocks song.
7. The child can learn about the different Numberblocks.
8. The child can play with the Numberblocks.
9. The child can learn how to count.
10. The child can have fun with the Numberblocks.
Meet the Numberblocks App Overview and Details
From the multi-award-winning animators and producers of BAFTA nominated pre-school learning favourites Alphablocks and Numberblocks, we bring you Meet the Numberblocks.
As seen on Cbeebies.
This free introductory app introduces the child to the Numberblocks and helps develop their counting skills.
Each Numberblock has its number of Numberblobs to count, the child has to tap on the Numberblobs to count them and when they have all been counted, a video clip plays the Numberblocks song.
Tapping on the Numberblock will trigger them to say one of their catchphrases and changes their shape.
Additional Numberblocks will be added to the app when they are aired on TV.
This app does not contain any in-app purchases or involuntary adverts.
Whats New In this Meet the Numberblocks?
Fixed the white screen bug after the title screen.
Kids use their math skills to help the Numberblocks characters solve problems in this fun and educational app. With colorful graphics, catchy music, and easy-to-follow instructions, Meet the Numberblocks is perfect for kids of all ages.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Meet the Numberblocks on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Meet the Numberblocks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Meet the Numberblocks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Meet the Numberblocks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Meet the Numberblocks.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.