The Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary is a comprehensive reference guide for understanding and using medication. It includes definitions for commonly used terms, descriptions of how drugs work, and information on drug side effects. The dictionary also provides guidance on when and how to take medication, how to store it, and how to dispose of it safely. This reference guide is an essential tool for anyone who takes medication or who cares for someone who does.
We will help you download the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- Download & Install Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary Andorid App Summary
- Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary App Overview and Details
- Features of Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary for PC
- Whats New In this Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary?
- Recent Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary Reviews
Download & Install Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Van Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Van Solutions is the developer of the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary from them is 1.6 with over 446532 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary is Apr 17, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary App Overview and Details
Ultimate Offline, Free & Very useful drugs dictionary. The best choice for pocket medical dictionary on drug information .
Drug Dictionary is a free medical dictionary that provides all information about drugs: usages, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
– Completely offline and free to download application.
– Full list of drug name and uses.
– Detailed drug guide (including the drug terms, brands and generics).
– Medication prescription for various diseases.
– The best free drug dictionary app for nurses & doctors with facts, doses and overdose information.
– Medication details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
– Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
– Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
– Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
– Good coverage of drugs for general health & biomedical sciences.
– Drug classifications, computations and calculations.
The editorial team of this app adheres to a rigorous structured work process dedicated to quality, accuracy and currency of drug information.
This android software is only for drugs study / medical education, should not be used to replace the services / medical advice of a licensed physician or health professional. You should not solely rely on anything contained in the app and you should consult a physician licensed in your state in all matters relating to your health.
Features of Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary for PC
1. Completely offline and free to download application.
2. Full list of drug name and uses.
3. Detailed drug guide (including the drug terms, brands and generics).
4. Medication prescription for various diseases.
5. The best free drug dictionary app for nurses & doctors with facts, doses and overdose information.
6. Medication details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
7. Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
8. Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
9. Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
10. Good coverage of drugs for general health & biomedical sciences.
Whats New In this Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary?
The Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary application is a great tool for anyone who needs to lookup information on various medications. The app is easy to use and provides a wealth of information on different drugs. The app is also free, which is a great bonus. Overall, the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary is a great tool for anyone who needs to research medications.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary? Let us know!
Recent Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary Reviews
The app is a very good app , that helps me to know the usage of the medicines,I love 🥰 it and recommend it for everyone
your app really is disappointing because it doesn’t have all my drugs in its library or any other drugs i would like to research. Other than that it’s just ok.
In general it’s good but much of the descriptions read like a commercial to sell the drug rather than a serious source of information.
Any app with ads and in-app purchases will NEVER EVER get above 1-2 stars….PERIOD!
Easy to use & convenient. Found what I researched quickly & confirmed my prescription was in fact Generic Tylenol #3. Someone tried to say it wasn’t!
Helps that it includes modern new medications,also explained in a simplified format.THANK YOU – 💖 BELL 🔔
This guide is absolutely essential for any medical and health service provider. Thanks for this app.
I think that this is the greatest medical ape because it is easy to use and for me who is a medical student it is a verigood medicine appe thank you.
its very useful app we come to know about the Medical .and the medicines are use for andthe side effects
Has been a great help as you are relieved as you remember you have it in your phone.
We refer the ownership of This Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical Drugs Guide Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.