MediaGet is a free torrent client that allows users to download files from a variety of sources. The program is simple to use and offers a variety of features, making it a great choice for those looking for a torrent client.
We will help you download the MediaGet – torrent client for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- Download & Install MediaGet – torrent client on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- MediaGet – torrent client Andorid App Summary
- MediaGet – torrent client App Overview and Details
- Features of MediaGet – torrent client for PC
- Whats New In this MediaGet – torrent client?
- Recent MediaGet – torrent client Reviews
Download & Install MediaGet – torrent client on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the MediaGet – torrent client on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the MediaGet – torrent client, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the MediaGet – torrent client, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the MediaGet – torrent client appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the MediaGet – torrent client by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the MediaGet – torrent client on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||MediaGet – torrent client On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Global Microtrading PTE. LTD|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Mar 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MediaGet – torrent client Andorid App Summary
Global Microtrading PTE. LTD is the developer of the MediaGet – torrent client, and they have the app under the Video Players & Editors of Google Play Store. The latest version of the MediaGet – torrent client from them is 2.0.199 with over 14458058 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the MediaGet – torrent client is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the MediaGet – torrent client is Mar 29, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the MediaGet – torrent client on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
MediaGet – torrent client App Overview and Details
MediaGet is a convenient and simple torrent client for Android.
Download free movies and music to your smartphone or tablet at high speeds. We recommend using a high-speed connection (Wi-Fi or 4G).
– Built-in Google search and pop-up tooltips;
– Ability to select specific files that you want to download;
– Full control over the download list;
– Flexible configuration of the application;
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us via:
Our support team is always ready to help!
Features of MediaGet – torrent client for PC
1. MediaGet is a convenient and simple torrent client for Android.
2. Download free movies and music to your smartphone or tablet at high speeds.
3. We recommend using a high-speed connection (Wi-Fi or 4G).
4. Main advantages:
5. – Built-in Google search and pop-up tooltips;
6. – Ability to select specific files that you want to download;
7. – Full control over the download list;
8. – Flexible configuration of the application;
9. If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us via:
Whats New In this MediaGet – torrent client?
Version 2.0.199 is now available!
What is fixed:
● error text when authorizing via email;
● avatars loading when authorizing via Google and VK.
● translated system messages on the login page.
Download the new version and share your feedback in reviews!
MediaGet is a great torrent client application that is easy to use and has a lot of features. It is a great choice for those who want to download torrents.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the MediaGet – torrent client? Let us know!
Recent MediaGet – torrent client Reviews
One RED FLAG/FAILURE: Torrents that have been completed are showing up a couple weeks later, incomplete. They’ve been completed and seeding, all of the sudden they’re incomplete and downloading. I don’t know how, but someone is getting in through the app and subtracting information. Often not a lot, just enough to push them into “downloading” column. But it is nicely organized. It does need work differentiating torrents that are not yet started. Currently, they end up in the “completed” collumn
Seems like this new update is causing “All” files to show up in all tabs (All, Downloading, and Completed). When you start the app everything seems fine but after a minute or so, things just get mixed up. Edit: 02/01/2022 Looks like you finally figured out what the problem was and just recently fixed it almost a year later. But “hello new bug!” Thanks to the very invasive full screen ads torrents don’t start downloading until you a hard shutdown & restart.
Updating my review because of the recent changes. I liked it before, but because of the changes will uninstall. Where before they had the icons for download and pause they now have something that looks like a cloud. What does that mean? There is a download arrow to the right on the screen, but when clicked on produces a kind of counter and some foreign language. What does that mean? A good product altered, but not improved. Quite sad.
Best overall torrent client. I’ve tried several, including BitTorrent, and this one has hands down been the best. It has a very clean and easy to use/ navigate interface, downloads are extremely fast, several options to allow individual customization, and it’s free. Great app MediaGet!
I cannot understand running 30 second ads on this app. I just close the app when the ad starts and open it again when I’m ready to download again. I don’t know if the view time of apps is a metric, but you’d be better sticking to the 5 sec ones, like before.
App shows download complete but has 0% downloaded. Even in comp,every files…..tried most torrent clients this one is sneaky and dishonest….no files at all out of 17 even began to download…one of the worst by far……not one completed file out of 9 had one piece of data ….what a complete failure of an app and you still put it out….LAZY DESIGNERS
Nice job!!! Great to see another android torrent client putting in work. The one is where I’ve encountered is pretty annoying though, you might wanna take a look at it – the app seems to take a while to load data for magnet links and stalls on the ‘add torrent’ screen when really this shouldn’t happen.
I do not understand the logic of using 30sec adverts. I can close the app and re-open in a third of the time and I dont have to listen to an ad for the 476th time, and I never click through anyway.
The only disruptive ad is when adding the torrent every time. But it’s really no big deal. I’ve tried a few so far and this one beats them all. Other than that, it’s great in my opinion tbh.
Buggy as Hell. The app won’t shut down properly, and instead will show an empty download list while continuing to download the torrent in the background. Exiting doesn’t work, and the only way to close it through force close in settings->apps. Please fix it asap as otherwise it’s probably the fastest torrent downloader I’ve ever used.
We refer the ownership of This MediaGet – torrent client to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MediaGet – torrent client and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the MediaGet – torrent client. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MediaGet – torrent client.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.