Manage My Pain is an app that helps you keep track of your pain level and medication. It also provides information on pain management and resources for support.
Do you know the technical specifics of Manage My Pain for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Manage My Pain Andorid App Summary
The Manage My Pain application developer is ManagingLife, Inc.. They listed the Manage My Pain under the Medical category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Manage My Pain is more than 177989. With a 4.6, the latest 4.00.2378 of the Manage My Pain is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Manage My Pain is Sep 8, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Manage My Pain on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Manage My Pain On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ManagingLife, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Manage My Pain Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Manage My Pain on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Manage My Pain and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Manage My Pain on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Manage My Pain for PC
1. World’s first and only commercially-available digital chronic pain treatment companion with clinical validation
2. Largest datasets for reported pain outcomes
3. Helps you and others better understand what you are going through
4. Helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, headaches, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain
5. Created in partnership with industry-leading pain researchers
6. Doctor will actually read the reports from our app
7. Daily reflections help people focus on their meaningful activities
8. Highlight patterns and trends
9. Track how well your meds are working
10. Describe your pain to your doctor
Manage My Pain App Overview and Details
Manage My Pain is the world’s first and only commercially-available digital chronic pain treatment companion with clinical validation and has one of the largest datasets for reported pain outcomes.
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, headaches, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain was created in partnership with industry-leading pain researchers – your doctor will actually read the reports from our app! Our daily reflections help people focus on their meaningful activities as opposed to the limitations created by their pain.
Manage My Pain will help you:
• Record how you’re feeling: Easily describe your pain in less than 30 seconds
• Understand your unique pain criteria: Fully customizable options with each pain record let you identify factors such as how your pain feels, what the factors made the pain worse, which medications help you with your pain, and many more
• Reflect on your day: Take your mind off pain and record activities that are meaningful to you
• Highlight patterns and trends: Charts and graphs describe your results and get more powerful over time
• Track how well your meds are working: Add any medication to your profile and mark if it helps manage your pain
• Describe your pain to your doctor: Summarize your pain through unique reports that your doctor will actually read
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
The Pro version adds the ability to view or report on more than the last 30 days. Reports are free to generate, however, those that contain advanced sections may require an additional credit to be purchased. An optional monthly subscription can be purchased so that an unlimited number of reports with advanced sections may be generated without the need for credits.
Whats New In this Manage My Pain?
* Home screen of the app has been re-designed to make it easier to find relevant recent records
* “Add Record” screen has been updated to make it easier to change the date and time of the record being added
* Introducing the “Pain Guide” (for subscribers only) – educational content created by pain experts to help you learn about pain and strategies for managing it
The Manage My Pain app is a great tool for those who suffer from chronic pain. It allows you to track your pain, set goals, and manage your medication. The app also provides education on pain management and tips for living a pain-free life.
Downloading and installing the Manage My Pain for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Manage My Pain Reviews
The app wouldn’t let me sign in, even after I reset my password. Support couldn’t fix the problem but helped find a workaround. The app itself is decent but not perfect. I haven’t used it consistently enough to judge all features but I like the ability to add symptoms, reliefs, etc. It’s not perfect for someone with multiple conditions though. I don’t have a way to separate symptoms, duration, triggers, etc for conditions so insights are limited.
I love this app so much. My only issue is that there’s no way to see charts with every entry, only averages, and thus no insights for what time of day is better or worse. Otherwise, it has loads of great features, and a straightforward entry creation. Figuring out all the viewing options is not straightforward and takes some time to figure out, but it’s absolutely phenomenal. I highly recommend this app <3
I don’t usually leave reviews but I’ve been searching for about a year to track all my illinesses. This has been the easiest to manipulate for my needs. I use the free version and if I could afford it I would upgrade. Prior to this I used a mood journal and it just didn’t help me see my issues on a usable chart. Definitely recommend for people with a lot of issues. Haha.
Very helpful in tracking symptoms. I especially like how easy/fast it is to edit entries throughout the day. 4 stars instead of 5 because the daily reflection section could be improved. It would be more convenient if the app didn’t prompt you to add a reflection after every symptom record and if the reflection section included a way to record other daily influences/trends like weather conditions and stress level. The “what did you do today” question isn’t very applicable to me.
For the most part, it is easy to use and very helpful. I just have three main issues with it, though they are not really major issues. First, the app has me say how I am feeling “right now,” but when I submit the review it always changes the time to noon. The same thing happens if I try to put in the entry for a different time than “right now.” I can go back into the entry and correct it to be the time I want, but it can be annoying to have to do this EVERY TIME. The other thing is that I seem to only be able to add a reflection when I originally submit the entry, and I have to specifically tell it to do the reflection instead of choosing to skip it. If I forget to put it in and go back to edit it in, there is no apparent way to do it. I like the reflection feature, but I am often unable to take advantage of it. There are also occasional problems with edits not saving. It acts like it saves them, but when I look at the record they are not there. Notes seem to have this problem more often than other edits. Overall though, a good app that is very helpful for dealing with chronic pain.
Entering things is fairly simple. I haven’t used it long enough to understand the reports and graphs but they don’t look like they will be too difficult. I like that it reminds me everyday. Overall it’s a good app. There are a couple things that aggravate me. When I open the app, it opens to add a pain record but if I enter anything it gets lost because I am not logged in. Therefore every darn day I have to log in AGAIN. There is no option to save my login information or keep me logged in. Ugh.
So far, it is great for my needs. I am recording chronic pain. I can keep it as simple as a number rating, or add details like self-treatment, type, and location of the pain. Scheduling the notifications is a lot better then random ones like the other apps. The only criticism so for is when scheduling the “repeat” option only repeats once. So you have to use multiple schedules.
Love this app! One suggestion to the devs– the checkmark looks like you hit it to enter the data, but when I do that, the thing goes away and I have to re enter it. I would like to see that button more intuitive. It’s simple to make entries, and helps me feel a little bit more in control of my illness! We’ll see how it goes trying to show my doctor these records, but it helps to have a day – in / day – out look at things at a high level.
So Far So Good… I’ve been using the app for about a week to track Fibromyalgia and Endometriosis pain, fatigue and symptoms. It allows for a lot of customization and detailed tracking of symptoms. I haven’t used it enough to say whether it’s perfect or what issues it may have or what disadvantages the application may have. I will place an updated review at a different time.
Great app and very useful for tracking pain post surgery. I wish that there was a feature for medication management as well where you could set a timer in the app would send you a push notification to ask you how the pain is after the medication is taken rather than just asking you if there was change or no change in the pain level. Great app for note taking overall when it comes to physical health and mental health. I do wish that there were more reports available in the free version…
We refer the ownership of This Manage My Pain to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Manage My Pain and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Manage My Pain. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Manage My Pain.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.