Liquids are a state of matter that have a definite volume but no definite shape. They flow and take the shape of their container. The molecules in a liquid are very close together but not as close as the molecules in a solid. Liquids are found in between the solid and gas states of matter.
The technical specifications of the Liquids for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Liquids Andorid App Summary
Liquids was developed by Wiki Kids Limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Liquids from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Liquids is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 1532. The Liquids app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Liquids is Apr 1, 2015. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Liquids on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Liquids App Overview and Details
From this App you can learn :
Recognize that liquids have intermediate properties of solids and gases.
Define surface tension and describe the capillarity phenomenon.
Understand the importance of surface tension on behavior of liquids.
Understand the importance of viscous properties of liquids.
Understand the evaporation process and list the factors affecting evaporation.
Define vapor pressure and discuss the factors effecting vapor pressure.
Relate boiling point and vapor pressure and explain the effects of intermolecular forces on boiling point.
Describe the heating and cooling curves and estimate the heat of vaporization.
More details please visit http://www.wonderwhizkids.com/
“Wonderwhizkids.com” hosts concept oriented content in Maths & Sciences
specially designed for K-8 to K-12 grades. “Wonderwhizkids (WWK) enables
students to enjoy learning with application oriented, visually rich
content which is simple and easy to understand. The content is aligned to
best practices of learning and teaching.
Students can develop strong basics, critical thinking and problem
solving skills to do well in school and beyond. Teachers can use WWK as a
reference material to be more creative in designing engaging learning
experiences. Parents also can actively participate in their child’s
development through WWK”.
This topic covers under Chemistry subject as a part of the States Of Matter topic
and this topic contains following sub topics
Properties of liquid
Features of Liquids for PC
1. Application oriented content
2. Visually rich content
3. Simple and easy to understand
4. Aligned to best practices of learning and teaching
5. Develop strong basics
6. Critical thinking and problem solving skills
7. Reference material for teachers
8. Engaging learning experiences
9. Parents actively participate in their child’s development
10. States Of Matter topic
How To Install & Download Liquids For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Liquids for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Liquids.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Liquids on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Liquids and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Liquids on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Liquids On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wiki Kids Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Liquids?
Liquids are extremely versatile and have a wide range of applications. They can be used for cleaning, lubrication, and even as a coolant. When used correctly, liquids can help to improve the efficiency of many processes.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Liquids on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Liquids Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Liquids to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Liquids and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Liquids. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Liquids.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.