Klondike Solitaire is a card game that is also known as Canfield Solitaire. It is believed to have originated in the goldfields of Klondike, Dawson City during the late 19th century. The game is played with a standard deck of 52 cards. The object of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation. The foundation is built up in ascending order from Ace to King. The tableau is built down in alternating colors.
The technical specifications of the Klondike Solitaire for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Klondike Solitaire Andorid App Summary
Klondike Solitaire was developed by Infocom Studios and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Klondike Solitaire from Google Play Store under the Card category. The latest version of Klondike Solitaire is 1.11 on Play store with total users of 3507. The Klondike Solitaire app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Klondike Solitaire is Jul 26, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Klondike Solitaire on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Klondike Solitaire For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Klondike Solitaire using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Klondike Solitaire on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Klondike Solitaire here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Klondike Solitaire On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Infocom Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Klondike Solitaire for PC
brain challenging game is designed for both adults and kids who love to play card games!
1. Single tap or drag and drop to move a card
2. Unlimited hints and undo
3. Personal records and Statistics for you to defeat your old score everyday
5. Standard Scoring
6. Leader boards to watch your friends and competitors
7. Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
8. Unique and attractive cards, card backgrounds and themes
9. Visually satisfying and eye catching graphics
10. Available to play on mobile and tablet devices
Klondike Solitaire App Overview and Details
Solitaire by Infocom Studios is the most fun and original solitaire game in play store. Once you get to know, you never gonna stop playing it.
* Single tap or drag and drop to move a card
* Unlimited hints and undo
* Personal records and Statistics for you to defeat your old score everyday
* Standard Scoring
* Leader boards to watch your friends and competitors
* Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
* Unique and attractive cards, card backgrounds and themes
* Visually satisfying and eye catching graphics
* Available to play on mobile and tablet devices
* And much more!!
* The first objective is to release and play into position certain cards to build up each foundation, in sequence and in suit, from the ace through the king.
* The ultimate objective is to build the whole pack onto the foundations, and if that can be done, the Solitaire game is won.
* The rank of cards in Solitaire games is: K (high), Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, A (low).
* There are Four Different types of piles
i. The Tableau: Seven piles that make up the main table.
ii. The Foundations: Four piles on which a whole suit or sequence must be built up. In most Solitaire games, the four aces are the bottom card or base of the foundations. The foundation piles are hearts, diamonds, spades, and clubs.
iii. The Stock (or “Hand”) Pile: If the entire pack is not laid out in a tableau at the beginning of a game, the remaining cards form the stock pile from which additional cards are brought into play according to the rules.
iv. The Talon (or “Waste”) Pile: Cards from the stock pile that have no place in the tableau or on foundations are laid face up in the waste pile.
We have always maintained our true spirit with Solitaire, also known as Klondike Solitaire or Patience, in our game. At the same time, the new card game play designs will bring you a new solitaire blast and keep the card game entertained! This amazing card game is really simple and addictive. With our special designed graphics, we ensure you to experience the BEST Solitaire card game!
It’s an advanced version from computer to mobile phone! Easy and convenient for you to play anytime and anywhere. You can play even when there is no network connection.
Remember to share the best classic solitaire card game with your family and friends! Train your brain as well as killing some time with friends and family together!
Hope you gonna Enjoy Playing our Solitaire.
Follow us on social media for more:
Face book: https://www.facebook.com/Trending-Games-191957664945583/
Whats New In this Klondike Solitaire?
Klondike Solitaire is a great application for those who enjoy playing solitaire. It is easy to use and has a great interface. The game is also challenging and can be quite addicting. Overall, Klondike Solitaire is a great choice for those looking for a solitaire game to play on their iPhone or iPad.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Klondike Solitaire on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Klondike Solitaire Reviews
My only complaint is that I cannot rank the aces black red black red. Otherwise game is great. I chose my own graphics for the background.
Nice app. I like that every game played is not a winning game. A choice in card fronts, backs and background colors. Great for solitaire lovers.
Difficult to win but a lot of fun. Good graphics. 12/20/2019 – App quit working and will no longer load! Uninstalling! Don’t have time to screw around ×with this!
Awesome game.The best choice for lesure time entertainment.Unique themes and animations are eye catching and made it exceptional.
I really enjoy this game. It’s fun to play and easy to do. Do I win every game? No. I sytill enjoy it though. Greatvgame to pass the time with.
fix your game, keeps freezing up
It uses Google play so you can compete with statistics of other people who plays.
Excellent game,,good for killing time😁
good game…nice graphics..
Awesome game. good ui & themes 🤘
We refer the ownership of This Klondike Solitaire to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Klondike Solitaire and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the Klondike Solitaire. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Klondike Solitaire.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.