A GPS fitness tracker is a wearable device that uses GPS to track your running, cycling and fitness activity. It typically consists of a small display unit worn on the wrist or waist, and a separate GPS unit that attaches to your shoe or bike. The tracker uses GPS to track your speed, distance and route, and can also provide information on calories burned, heart rate and other metrics.
The technical specifications of the GPS Running Cycling & Fitness for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- GPS Running Cycling & Fitness Andorid App Summary
- Download & Install GPS Running Cycling & Fitness For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Features of GPS Running Cycling & Fitness for PC
- GPS Running Cycling & Fitness App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this GPS Running Cycling & Fitness?
- Recent GPS Running Cycling & Fitness Reviews
GPS Running Cycling & Fitness Andorid App Summary
GPS Running Cycling & Fitness was developed by sportractive.com and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download GPS Running Cycling & Fitness from Google Play Store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of GPS Running Cycling & Fitness is 4.5.4 on Play store with total users of 7562219. The GPS Running Cycling & Fitness app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the GPS Running Cycling & Fitness is May 13, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the GPS Running Cycling & Fitness on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install GPS Running Cycling & Fitness For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the GPS Running Cycling & Fitness using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the GPS Running Cycling & Fitness on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for GPS Running Cycling & Fitness here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||GPS Running Cycling & Fitness On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of GPS Running Cycling & Fitness for PC
– Tracks time and distance for a variety of activities
– No advertising
– No registration needed
– Select from 28+ indoor and outdoor activities
– Can customize display to show time, speed, pace, elevation changes, heart rate, calories burned, and more
– Map view lets you review workout speed
– Can customize diagram to show speed, pace, heart rate, or elevation by time or distance
– Has training plans (premium)
– Can set personal goals for duration, distance, calories, or interval training
– Can monitor heart rate via Bluetooth
– Voice output guides you through workout
– Can insert workout results manually
– Has history of all recorded workouts
– Statistical analysis of all workouts
– Track body measurements (neck, waist, hips)
– Calculates BMI and body fat WHtR
– Can import and export GPX data
– Can bulk import TCX data (premium)
– Equipment Tracker (premium)
GPS Running Cycling & Fitness App Overview and Details
Sportractive is one of the best rated and most accurate time – distance tracker available on the market. It’s for all your fitness activities like walking, running, jogging, hiking, cycling, mountain biking and many more. It tracks your workouts, analyses them and keeps you on track to reach your training goals.
– No advertising.
– No registration needed.
– Select from more than 28 indoor and outdoor activities.
– Customizable screen to show time, speed, pace, elevation changes, heart rate, burned calories and many more.
– Review your workout speed by the colored track on the map.
– Customizable diagram for displaying speed, pace, heart rate or elevation by time or distance.
– Training plans (Premium)
– Set personal goals for duration, distance, calories or interval training.
– Monitor your heart rate via Bluetooth. Sportractive supports most Bluetooth LE sensors like the Polar H10 heart rate sensor.
– Customizable voice output guides you through your workout.
– Insert workout results manually.
– History of all recorded workouts.
– Statistical analysis of all workouts.
– Track your body measurement(neck, waist and hips).
– Calculation of BMI, and body fat WHtR with individual analysis over a period of time.
– GPX import and export lets you exchange data with other programs.
– TCX bulk import (Premium).
– Equipment Tracker (Premium).
Whats New In this GPS Running Cycling & Fitness?
– Many small Improvements
– Bug fixing
This app is perfect for those who are looking to get into shape and need a little extra motivation. The GPS feature is great for tracking your progress and the fitness features are very comprehensive. Overall, this is a great app for anyone looking to get fit and healthy.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the GPS Running Cycling & Fitness on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent GPS Running Cycling & Fitness Reviews
The UI is simple and nice, not overloaded. The app does more things that I initially expected, because it looked so simple. It was a nice surprise. The only problem this and other similar apps have is speed measurement. The average speed is correct, but the current speed is not. If I change pace, it is not reflected in the speed reading for a long while. Perhaps, this is the restriction of the phone’s GPS rather than the app.
I just want a simple app to track my runs and keep time. This app is the best for that in my opinion. Has all the basic features I need – tracking, maps, splits, equipment tracking, calorie burn calculation. And best of all it’s free. Best thing for me though is the premium version which is only $1.50 per month. It gets me an audio coach to give me times to run faster and train. Much cheaper compared to what I used to pay for Endomondo and Strava doesn’t even have this audio coach.
Great app for tracking distance during walks and runs. I like that it announces when I’ve reached 1 mile, 2 miles, etc, and that the intervals are configurable. The only annoying feature is the report at the end of every workout, which evidently cannot be disabled. I don’t want them, I don’t use them, and yet I have to click through the “save/delete” dialogue before I can start the next workout. If there was a way to turn that off, this would be a five stars, hands down.
Love this app. It is (almost) exactly what I was looking for. Here are a few of the features that I most appreciate. – There is no need to create an account, supply an email address, or “sign in with Google”. It just starts up and runs. – The free version of the app has no ads. Repeat: the free version HAS NO ADS. – There is little to no social media BS. It’s just a no nonsense GPS tracker. Apps like Strava seem to be *mostly* about social media engagement. – It has a highly configurable display with many options available through a straight forward, easy to navigate menu tree. – It uses a database called “Digital Elevation Model (DEM)” to record your elevation profile. It is far more accurate and repeatable than using GPS alone The only remotely negative thing I have to say about it is that it doesn’t support landscape mode when viewing the maps and elevation profiles from your workouts. Portrait only. But that is also true of Endomondo, which is what I was using before. There’s much more but suffice to say that the free version of this app is *far* superior than the paid version of Endomondo..
I used Endomondo for a long time, until Under Armor bought it and ruined it. This app does a great job at tracking various kinds of workouts, and I’m very happy with the switch. Five stars. The only feature I would like to suggest is an automatic detection of the point where you switch from running to driving. I can’t count the number of times I have forgotten to turn it off before I drive away, and ruined my stats!
Very good tracker. Tracks pace, speed and time. Stores history. Can be programmed to tell you your pace and speed every half mile. No ads and it is free. The one downside is that twice it quit tracking pace. I had to uninstall it and then re-install it to get it to work. Uninstalling it caused me to lose months of hostory. This problem may have been due to a problem with my phone rather than the app. Overall, it is excellent. I briefly used two similar free apps. This one is by far the best.
Great running app which I’ve been using for almost 2 years. There are no adds which is great. GPS accuracy also seems to be really good. I use this app simultaneously with Garmin Connect to act as a backup. I also really like the map summary at the end of a run; it is super easy to share my accomplishments with friends. Only thing I don’t like about this app is that you can’t buy the full version which supports gear tracking, you can only pay a monthly subscription for it. Overall recommended!
I have been using this app for many years. Used it to track runs, hikes, kayaking trips, etc. The GPS accuracy is outstanding. The ability to export GPX info is great too. The only annoying thing is the constant requests for info and setting changes when you start it lol. And! They never change it! I’m so glad there’s finally an app that works and then they leave it alone! Thank you thank you! 😊
I was looking for something simple to use, and while Sportractive has many sophisticated features, I just wanted time and distance. This app is easy to use and offers the abilty to grow into using the more advanced features. I love the google map view of the route I walk. It appears to wait until I press start before it looks for the GPS signal. Prior to pressing start, it displays a no signal msg, that is gone by the time the countdown ends…. so don’t be concerned.
Accurate and reliable, easy to use, plenty of features, uncluttered with things I’ll never use like the whole social thing. It does everything I want. The free version is so good there’s really no reason for me to upgrade except to support the developer. The only thing missing in the free version that I would use is automatic pause. Developer should consider a $12 per year supporter tier that enables pause.
We refer the ownership of This GPS Running Cycling & Fitness to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GPS Running Cycling & Fitness and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at geekoversity, we also don’t use our own server to download the GPS Running Cycling & Fitness. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GPS Running Cycling & Fitness.
If you have any query about the app or about geekoversity, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.